Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast for the BFT boards.
Ok guys, Let shoot for Saturday, October 5th at Big Z's at 8:00am. I'm sure this will be a great time and maybe we can get out on the pond afterwards for awile. I was also thinking everyone should try to bring their boats. If for nothing else then to let everybody see what it looks like. Just an idea.

Let me know who can make it.

Big Z's new address is 3904 N. HWY 89. She said it was just a few blocks past the Pepsi plant.
[signature]
[size 4]Shame on you for holding a breakfast on the opener of the duck hunt! Just kidding, hope you get some guys to turn out and have a good time. I will be in the marsh letting the mosquitoes enjoy me for breakfast.[unsure][/size]
Well crap! Predator won't be there[Sad].

Ok we will also be having a BFT dinner at predators house sometime soon. Duck and Wiper is on the menu.[Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]All sounds great Teroy,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I'll be there with an appetite for breakfast and my boat for fishing afterwards. All I've got to do now is to figure out in my mind where this new location for Big Z's is. I have an idea it's not too far from Willard Bay. I'm excited to meet, in person, some of the guys I have been talking with for so long. Thanks for getting it going Teroy.[/size][/font][/size]
[signature]
Hey,Teroy

I will also be duck hunting,Guess I will not be there either,

[Sad][Sad][Sad]

I have never missed the duck opener and will be 150 miles south,Good eats to all of you,And hook'em preety,old coot.

Later,Tony
[signature]
Ok so far. I have Coot and Myself will be there.

Predator, Fishinfool and AFDan will not be there.

Maybe I better change the date?[unsure]
[signature]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Teroy,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]To be honest with you, I wouldn't miss it but I too would prefer it to be on a different Saturday. Coincidentally my wife has made plans to have a big family breakfast at our house that same morning! No date will satisfy everyone but thanks for trying anyway. I'll be there if it is on the 5th or any other day.[/size][/font][/size]
[signature]
I'll be out in the marsh too. It still sounds like a great idea, but it will have to be another time in order for me to make it.
[signature]
Teroy this is another great idea. I work just about every Saturday. I would not know if I could make it until the Friday before but I would most likely take the day off to be there. Put me down as a maybe.
[signature]