Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on cabelas?
I passed by lehi last weekend and i saw the cabelas signs.Also there was a building to the east well lit looked like a cabelas type building.Anyone know anything?
[signature]
There's a billboard around Point of the Mountain that says Fall 2005 for Cabelas. It's in the Traverse Mountain place, just east of the freeway. That's all I know.
[signature]
Yes there is going to be a Cabelas in Lehi and they hope to have it finished and open by the fall of 2005. Lehi has been after the store for a couple of years now and finally got it.
They just hired the store manager and they will be hiring soft/hard line managers over the next few weeks. You should start to see commotion later in the winter, with the store "appearing out of no where" this spring/summer. I thought they were shooting for an Aug. 2005 opener, but it may have been pushed back.

F4F
[signature]
The Building you saw is the Traverse Mountain Community Center. They are pouring footings and foundations for the cabelas building behind the piles of dirt east of the railroad tracks & west of the community center

fish dog
[signature]