Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport Ice Party and kids get together!!!
[center]2nd Annual Rockport Ice Party[/center] [center][/center] [left][/left] [left]Hosted by: Fishnpro40, Fish1on and Polokid[/left] [left][/left] [left]When: Saturday January 29, 2004[/left] [left][/left] [left]Where: Same place as last year: 100 yards straight out from boat launch. Rockport. [/left] [left][/left] [left]We are planning a lunch this year instead of breakfast. Consisted of hamburgers and hot dogs. [#005000]Starting at 11:30[/#005000]. This has been changed so we all can take advantage of the morning bite instead of having breakfast. [/left] [left][/left] [left]Cost: $3 per person with that you get one raffle ticket and lunch. Bring the $3 that day. There will be other raffle tickets at an additional cost at the party. This is all non-profit so all money collected will go to the lunch and raffle prizes.[/left] [left][/left] [left]Prizes: Fishnpro40 and I are working together to get some prizes from our favorite fishing store (Hooked fishing tackle in Kaysville).[/left] [left]But if you would like to donate prizes feel free. Just PM me or Fishnpro40 with your addition to this. The raffle will be at 12:30 at the lunch spot. [/left] [left][/left] [left][/left] [left][/left] [left]Who's invited? This isn't just for BFT members anyone is welcome. We definitely need a RSVP by either sending a PM to myself or Fishnpro40 or posting your RSVP on this thread. Please tell us how many will be coming in your group. RSVP by Jan. 22th [left][/left] [left][/left]Bring the kids! Fish1on will be organizing some contests and activities for the kids, for details on that see his post. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=173768;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...;;page=unread#unread[/url]

[/left]Can you help? We could use the help from some people by bringing a couple of tables and grills. Please send us a PM if you can help.
[left][/left] [left]This is a great event for the novice to the advanced ice fisherman. From little kids to adults. Last year we had a blast and hope to have even more fun this year. [/left] [left][/left] [left]Look to see you on the ice!!![/left] [left][/left] [left]Thread of last years party. [/left] [left][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=93519;#93519"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...gi?post=93519;#93519[/url][/left]
[signature]
you can count me for at least 2 people to show up. and I have a few tables I could bring. and you know you can count on some moose lures for prizes. and maybe some burlaped foam duck decoys.
[signature]
Put me down for 4 and a small grill[table top]
JASON, you better be there, or I won't be able to give you any more Renegade Jigs. They should be hot at Dannials !
[signature]
you can put me down for zero i wont be there this year. im sure that will make alot of people happy
[signature]
I have been asked by polokid and fishnpro to combine our efforts for a get together and have agreed. This will make it double the fun!

The "Take a kid ice fishing party" will be cancelled and done in conjunction with this event.

Thanks for the offer guy's, this is going to be a blast!
[signature]
I will be there for sure. I haven't been able to make any other get togethers, so the kids are excited. I will have at least 3 kids with me.
[signature]
I will be bringing an entourage with me. Sweet!
[signature]
You can count my hubby and me in.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey count me in for at least two, last year was a great time. See you all there.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Count us in for 5 - My dad and I, plus my two boys and daughter

F4F
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The "tubin' duo" will be there...minus tubes. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey Polokid,

I am looking forward to it. Count me in and just let me know what you need help with.
[signature]
Count me in Rob. I'll have from 4 to 6 people with me. I hope there is ice by then!

FM
[signature]
Put me down for 5.
[signature]
Rob, count me in for a party of 4. We need to also includ orange spray paint so my kids can easily identify ice holes and not fall in them [Smile].
[signature]
Ah ya bastard, you need to come out. Making it the 26th?!
[signature]
[cool]Rob, put me down for 3. I'll invite my dad in law and bro in law in a day or two. Pretty sure they'll want to come.
[signature]
There will be 4 of us and maybe some friends might tag along will notify you next week.
[signature]
Can't wait, put me down for 3. Rob, As it get's closer let me know what items you are short on.
[signature]
hey polokid, what's up
i have got the perch done. i will pm you a picture in the next couple of days.
count me in for about 4 people so far.
later
[signature]