Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you get all that you wanted from Santa?
Some of us were good enough to get what we wanted from Santa Claus. Others of us were not. Some of us were surprised by what
Santa brought us and others dissappointed.

Please take a moment to answer the quick poll above and then reply to this thread with a brief comment.[cool]
[signature]
yes,i recieved everything i wanted.the whole family,and friends here for christmas dinner
[signature]
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

I was hoping Santa would come early with a Christmas bonus from work... no luck... I needed that bonus to go buy Christmas presents. Now I have to wait another two paychecks before I can do the 2004 Christmas shopping.
-- Instead, he brought me more truck repairs which I can't afford.

I was hoping Santa would surprise me with relatives suddenly showing up from the west coast. No luck. No family visited.

I was hoping to get a Vex or Marcum for ice fishing as well as a larger portable shack and underwater camera. No luck.

At least Santa brought me a heater for my tiny portable. [Smile]

Now, if I can just talk Santa into bringing me that Christmas bonus.

Other than that, yeah, it was a wonderful Christmas! Woke up to fluffy snow falling slowly to the ground. It was gorgeous. [cool]
[signature]
I was so naughty this year santa came and took some back [pirate]
[signature]
Santa brought me everything I wanted, time with family, good food, and some spending money! So I guess I'll say I was pretty pleased[Wink]
[signature]
I was very very spoiled

Maddawg
[signature]
i was too christmas nite[blush]
[signature]
[shocked][sly]
[signature]
The Lord has blessed me this year and I cannot ask for anything better!
[signature]
[Smile] We recieved on the 23 rd , that our offer on our first house was accepted , so my prayers were answered !! We had Christmas on her side on Christmas eve ( minus her brother that is over in Iraq , but he called in the middle of it ) , and went and spent a couple days with my brothers ( Mom and Dad are in Texas , lucky dogs ) so it seems like everything went good for our household !!

[signature]
I lucky enough to get a week off for christmas and a good bonus so I get to spend it with my wife and kids. As long as thear happy thats all that matters to me.
i was disapionted when i looked under the tree and didnt see the harley or my bass boat i asked for . instead i recieved a pack of berkley power bait lol oh well next year i guess
[signature]