Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
try again...
<i>`too late to edit my first & want to check if working...?<br>...<b>yep...</b>...now it's how it's s`posed ta be...</i> [cool]<br><b>______________________________________________</b><br><br><b>G`Day <i>Masta</i></b></i><br><br>Fancy seeing you as the moderator here on a board about…of All things…<br><b>Lures & Baits.!!!</b> [shocked]<br><br>Couldn’t of found a better person from what I have seen around the net.<br>Not only from your Knowledge but the way you put it onto a post.<br><br>You can be sure I’ll be checking in if nothing else just to read what is said….& how it’s said.<br><br>Folks, if ya have questions about different kinds of lures, Steve is a good one to ask questions about them.<br>`just remember he comes from a land far away & might not know some of the names put to lures…[Wink]<br>but if ya talk with him about them, he’ll surly give ya his best ideas & be wanting to find out why & how they are used.<br><i>`he also talks kina funny…[Smile]…`or, is it the other way around.??</i><br><br>I’ll also say, his very own lures have put some very nice feesh on rods off my boat out in the Middle of the biggest pond they made.<br><br>I look forward to watching / joining in the discussions that can happen here on this board.<br><br>Thanks Steve for stepping up & moderating this here lure & bait board here at BFT.<br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA from Kauai</b></font color=red> [cool] <i>`again...</i><br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br><br>[Wink]<br>