Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-Mile 12/26
Started out at the Bluffs just west of Lazy Boy.Only caught four fish all morning, all of which were 14-17 inchs. No big fish this time? Three were on jigs and the fourth was on a Kastmaster.

Moved to the channel off of Goose Island for the afternoon and caught two decent Kokes in three hours of fishing. Both were on Blue/Silver Kastmasters.

Not a great day, but better than work!!!!!
[signature]
Thanks Neal-

I consider that a pretty decent day at 11 Mile. How deep did you find your fish? I'm going somewhere this weekend. Maybe 11 Mile would be worth night fishing? I've never tried night fishing there, have you?
[signature]
I drilled a series of holes, from about 20 feet to 8 feet deep, then just moved from one depth to another.

I used to fish at 11-mile alot at night when I was in my 20s and it was very effective! We would fish spinners, Raps and spoons. We caught both Browns and big Bows. Crawfish shed their hard shells at night in shallow water and I think that is why night fishing is more effective there? I have never ice fished at night. I no longer stay up all night and fish anymore. I can catch more and bigger fish during the day at Spinney! Getting old I guess[Sad]
[signature]