Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Utes!!!!
Nice work Ute football players. Congrats on a great season. They sure poured the pork to Pitt tonight!
[signature]
Its a shame they (bcs) didn't match them up with someone in the top 10 instead no. 19 pitt.. Congrats anyway on a 12-0 season. Pretty impressive.
[signature]
What a team, I would love to see them against a real team!!! (OU, USC, or Auburn) they should get a chance!!! But wont
[signature]
It was great seeing the Utes beat up on Pitt but I agree with Rob, I wish they had played a better team.
[signature]
I am an avid Cougar fan (graduated from the place so why not?), but I have to admit that the team that you had this year would likely have beaten BYU's championship team. I watched every minute of the game, and it is truly unfortunate that we don't have a playoff in football to determine the champion on the field.
[signature]
Here's a dyed in the wool true blue Cougar fan giving the Utes their kudos. They simply out coached, out conditioned, out disciplined and out played every team that crossed their path this year and yes, it's a shame they didn't play a top caliber team to prove themselves against. The BCS stinks. They should have had the top six teams play in the top three bowls and not have these silly automatic bids.

FM
[signature]
Even more proof the Utes should be considered for a N.C. Auburn considered by alot to be shafted N.C. contenders only puts 16 on the board against a mediocre ACC team.
[signature]
[cool]As a Cougar Football season ticketholder (been painful to watch the last 3 seasons) it pains me to say this, but CONGRATS UTES!! What an amazing team and season they had this year. Unbelievable. That is the best team they've ever had and will ever have. It really is too bad that there isn't a proper playoff for the Utes to go up against USC or Auburn. The BcS is a crock!!
[signature]