Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my my my
Your complaints are well noted…<br><br>Now that these boards have a moderator that will either remove reports[shocked] or encourage the informative ones to be kept in the same thread, we should hopefully have an easier time getting to discussions on just plain oL Fish Talk…[Smile]<br><br>We seem to have one report thread started already with info about How to <b> &</b> info about the reporter, IMO, this is good.<br>Thanks, Gene Dickson…with Delta Guide Service.<br><br><br>Capt. Cowart, `No apologies necessary, I do thank you for saying it though & am sure others took notice of it…[Wink]<br>Feel free to post reports on this Salt Water board…`as long as ya include some Tips on How others can improve their own fishing…<b>&</b> as long as ya post other reports as replies to the Original thread so the board doesn’t get <i>Cluttered up…</i><br><br>We ALL would also Much Appreciate it if Any of the guides / captains could join in any threads where their Expertise could prove helpful.<br><br>& for the Anonymous poster that put in his url in this thread…<br> the Other Anonymous poster couldn’t have made a better reply…IMO of course…[Wink]<br><br>Thanks Folks for Participating in these boards, in time, were hoping to get them into a good All around Group of boards where folks from All over this Planit could come & have a good read…<br><br>[cool] <b><font color=red>ALOHA</b></font color=red> [Smile]<br><br>Dan<br>Your new Salt Water Moderator [blush]<br><br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br><br>[Wink]<br>