Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Bad Party boat for Tuna
[Tongue]The Golden Eagle is crap. My friend went out. 100 foot boat for tuna, loaded with 35 people. Capt. told everybody to get stuff off boat until their name was called. Told people who had stuff down below on a bunk to get it off. Bunks will be assigned and if you didn't move it, mate would put it on the dock. On the way out, some guy on boat collected $10 for a pool. Capt. said the only pool is his pool, give the money back. Now the pool was $20. Rained all night. NO FISH. Only a mate caught 1 yellow on a dead stick. Trolled (100' boat) in the a.m. Caught 2 more trolling. Get back to dock. The pool: NO WINNER. Capt. great idea....All pool money goes to the mates as a tip. FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [url "mailto:$#@^%&$$%%^%"]$#@^%&$$%%^%[/url]&. Thats right. [url "mailto:$#@^%&$$%%^%"]$#@^%&$$%%^%[/url]& Tell your friends.
[signature]
well you can bet I wont be pain for the gas that drives that tub out of the harbor

Once hooked twice shy

tks for the poop on the scoop
[signature]
[Wink][cool]Next time try the Sea Fox, out of Atlantic Highlands, excellent boat & crew.
[signature]
check out all hollos eve in the canyon (11/20) - barnaget light in LBI but I also fished the next door neightbor doris mae last year another good boat
[signature]