Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Works of Art from Ironworker
We are so lucky here at BFT. A very talented member makes some fish replicas out of carbon steel. His name is Ironworker.

This thread will be just for posting his art pieces for our viewing.
Here is the Roosterfish.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
here are some of the other fish that i've done, enjoy

[inline "cat 10.JPG"]

[inline DSCF0010.JPG]
[inline "brown 1.JPG"]

[inline P1010002.JPG]

[inline "bear lake cutt.JPG"]

***I put the pics in the post for you***
[signature]
Here is a Salmon by Ironworker

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
you are the man, thank you again. i will send you a pm with a picture of something new i'm doing.
later.
[signature]
That is some really cool stuff
[signature]
All i can say is they are beautiful!!! awsome man awsome awsome awsome awsome i sure enjoy real handcrafted art.Wow im amazed keep up the good work.Have you ever tryed makeing a marlin?yet if so i wanna see the pics cause one day i want one for my fishing store or lodge.[Smile]And i have have a website running right now and was wondering if i could use a few pics of that.Thank you for your time and art work your a very good welder.Probley the best i have seen.
[signature]
hey profishing how are things. thanks for the kind words. i just get a rush out of making the fish. it's like a drug. you can use my pictures if you so desire.
another fish on the way in a couple of weeks.
[signature]
They look great!![cool]
[signature]
Hi there,

Nice fishies... Plan to display/sell at the Long Beach/Fred Hall show this March? If not.... you might want to think about it!

I'll be working there again this year..... but not in a booth of my own.

Hey TubeN2,

As usual.... you're the man that see's just what's goin' on and happy to share the wealth!

JapanRon
[signature]
thanks for the kind words.
i'm trying to get into the park city arts festival this coming fall.
[signature]
Just curious, how much do those beauties go for? I imagine you could get a pretty fair price for such a nice work of art..[Wink]
[signature]
hey bearclaw
i would ask 300.00 for this size of fish. i'm going to make some that are around 14 inches long and about 3 to 4 high, and i will be asking 100.00 for them.
the ones that are shown are all 19 to 22 inches long and 6 to 7 inches high.
[signature]
Those are great. Have you ever tried to make any out of stainless. They would be great for yard art (no rust).
i haven't done any yet. but i'm sure that i will sooner than later.
[signature]
Hey there TubeN2,

Surely there's room for ironworker and art at the FH show next year. Booths run a little over a one and three zeros. But sharing a booth just might be possible for a start.

Lots of fishing art including gold jewelry being done!

JapanRon
[signature]
Dryrod and I saw a booth that reminded us of Ironworker and his beautiful creations. They had sculptures all out of wood. Some of them were a little pricey but then again, how do you put a price on such talent?[Smile]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][#005000][size 4]Hey there TubeN2 - wasn't the largest carving priced at $10,000?[/size][/#005000][/font][/center]
[signature]
Yes Sir. 10 grand for an elaborate Thresher with lots of baitfish decorations.[cool]
[signature]
here are a couple of pictures of a new fish sculpture that i have completed.
enjoy

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13431;]
P324001

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13432;]
P3240002
[signature]