Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More ice!
After this weekend I won't be worried about driving on ice here in the metro area. Our lows have been close to 0° for the past couple weeks and the last three days of this week we're expecting our high temperatures to be below 0°.

And my fingers should be all healed so I'll be able to go ice fishing again. Can't wait!
[signature]
Were looking at close to 20"+ here.
[signature]
Lucky you. We've had all these crazy warm-ups hit us... rain, everything. It even hit 33° here today.
[signature]
[Wink] I heard it was over 2 ft on LOTWs !! Minneman went up there today , we'll get a update this weekend I hope !!!

Just think , 2 months away , we'll be iceing big Gators !!!!!

[signature]
Stop that! You're making me want to join you guys more and more. But I hate to make that drive!

Oh well. I'll see what my decision is when the time comes. I should actually finish paying off a couple credit cards when I have the money instead of make the trip.

Gotta get out of debt and improve my credit rating so I can get back into debt. Hehe.
[signature]
Is that you that's outbidding me on eBay?

Grrrr. I can't afford the auger at the current bid. Sheesh.
[signature]
[cool] I'm not !!! , I have a STEALTH !!!!!!! lol !!!!!! , Which will be drilling holes up on the big lake in 2 months !! If not sooner !!!!

[signature]