Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Mike & Alan...Jig making party in Salt Lake???
[cool]Are you two going to hold another jigmaking party at your shop again? Now that the holidays are past, I think we should all get together including Sensai TubeDude to supervise and lend his expertise in this field. Whatta you guys think??
[signature]
WELL I WANT TO BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY LATELY AND NEXT WEEK I HAVE ORAL SURGERY SO IT WILL HAVE TO BE AROUND THE 26TH HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO EVERYONE
JUST GIVE ME THE HEADS UP
[signature]
No problem here. Whe ever everyone can get together is fine. Hey Mike, I've got an old knife in my tool box. During the jig party we could just cut the d*** tooth out.
[signature]
I haven't heard anymore response to this. I've got the room if anyone is interested in putting it on.
[signature]
[cool]Sounds good. I think I'll mention this on the general discussion board.
[signature]
I'm up for it
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Wherever and whenever ye shall gather, there shall I be also.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And behold, there shall be a mighty pouring of lead amongst those gathered. And great shall be the merriment and consumption of things harmful to the body...except for the holy salsa provided by the moose who liketh fly fishing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And it shall come to pass that many jigs will be formed, and those in attendance shall prosper mightily by the downloading of information.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And, in the fullness of time (and lakes), these jigs shall be cast upon the waters, to the benefit of fishermen and the detriment of fishkind.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thus sayeth the dude of the tube. Amen.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff](Holy sacrilege, Batman!)[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great verse... Shall read it often.
[signature]
[cool]Amen, Brother! Lookin' forward to it, brethren. Now we just have to decide on a date. I think I'm pretty open right now, as my wife is looking like she's switching to a day shift soon, so I can go during an evening.
[signature]
Hows the 26th or 27th look to everyone? Even the first of next month. Just thought I'd throw a date out to get this going.
[signature]
ill be there as long as croxford isn't.[Wink]
[signature]
lets do this the 26th then party on dude i guess someone should do a post on the main board i sure hope someone beats me to it! oh i love the passage pat it warmed the cockles of my heart and brought a tear to my eye [angelic]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Ya shouldn't sit in a closed up room after you eat a big burrito. That'll make yer eyes water every time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, Petty is planning another party on the 2nd of Feb. up in Ogden.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I would say that you can put up a post on Wednesday. That will give everyone a week to plan.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Are you and Mikie in another lovers spat? Looks like we are going for the 26th as the date.
[signature]
[cool]I'm gonna see if I can get a sitter for a couple of hours on Wed. If it was Thurs 27th, it's be no prob, but I think I can get a sitter. What time are we meeting? This should be a hoot!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Mike, Acey (from up north) is going to be in town on Wednesday night and wants to make the party. How about posting exact address and directions again, for the benefit of anyone who does not already know where you are.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]What time will you be setting up? And what kind of head count do you have?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Glad to hear that. Always into meeting more people. Mike told everyone on the regular board 6pm. The address here is: 79W 4500S suites 1 & 2. Directions: From 4500S in Murray turn South on Main st. About 100feet turn West on the 4500 frontage rd. We are about 150yd on the left hand side. We are the first two units in the whse complex. Phone is 264-1800. Ask for Al or Mike (if he's awake)
[signature]