Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GORGE REPORT
Fished the gorge Friday thru Sunday linwood swim and antalope are open still.there is ice on the anvill ramp but the bay is open.from anvill point to the pipe is iced up.in anvill you can get up just about to the ranch but you will have to break ice.horseshoe is froze in the back.sheepcreek and hideout down are open.there is a little ice in sheepcreek where the river comes in.fish are scattered out bad but fishing is good when you find them.if it stays cold anvill will ice up quick.to get out in anvill you will have to break ice.
Thank god for worm weather bye bye ice. as of last night the ice was pretty well on it's way to good old h2o again so fish on.you can make it from the pipe line to buckboard just watch out for ice chunks floating. The fish are stacked and very hungry if you know were to look.I only got one day out this week and it was killer lot's of dink's from 10-20lb and several up to 38lb there on. just hope it doesnt ice up.there are lot's of place's to put your boat in beside's the boat ramp's with water up good place's to launch are all over.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Thanks for the Gorge update. Been thinking of heading up in that direction with the boat. Talked to another guy that was up there last weekend and they had a good trip too.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Long time, no see, MAC-ATTAC! Good to see you back. I was wondering how you were doing. Hitting any good fish?[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I dream of the day that I can call 10 to 20 pound macks dinks!
[signature]