Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope you can make it to the breakfast
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well, I got a chance to do a little early trick-or-treating at Angler's Inn and Sportsman's Warehouse. Boy, I hope we get a good turnout at the BFT breakfast so that I don't have to take all this free fishing stuff home for myself!!![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I've got plenty of door prizes and there should be plenty of fishing stuff for everyone who shows. So if you have ever made a post on this Utah BFT discussion board or if you just enjoy reading the posts, please feel welcome to come join us for the first BFT "get to know each other" breakfast. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Just as a reminder, it will be Saturday, October the 12th at 8:00 AM at Jeramiah's Restaurant in Ogden. Jeramiah's is located 1/2 block east of the I-15 freeway just off the 12th street exit (exit 347) on the south side of the road next to the Best Western High Country Inn.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]You pay for your own breakfast and we'll divvy up the free door prizes. Then if you have mind to, fishing at Pineview is just a short ways east up 12th or Willard a short ways up North.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You know, I've purposely been trying to stay out of the hoop-la but you're making this very dificult. This breakfast is start to sound like it could be a good time! My deleima is that the [#8000ff]JAZZ[/#8000ff] have a free public scrimmage in the Delta Center on the 12th and I always go down for it. I may have to make a early stop on the way down and join the festivites![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey BLM,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]If you will show up, I try to smuggle in a Cuban long for ya![/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]How can a guy say NO to that? I'll be there! Yes, I can be bought and bribed![/size][/font]
[signature]
Great job Coot, Cant wait till the 12th!
[signature]