Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JIG POURING PARTY
we are planning on haveing a jig pouring party on wensday the 26th
all are welcome the class will be put on by the martha stewart of fishing tubedude (pat) he wll be showing us how to make jig heads!
show starts at 6 pm in murray
79 w 4500s suite 1 & 2
801-264-1800
if you need help finding the place feel free to call
any questions please post or right and any help with refreshments would be nice
sorry for the short notice but i was tried up last week
Please rsvp we do need a head count
[signature]
[cool]Mike, I'm pretty sure I can make it, but if I can't get a babysitter for my daughter, i'll let ya know. So count me in for right now. Looking forward to learning more from TIO.
[signature]
We are on the 4500 frontage road just off of Main st. From where ever your comming from on 4500s in Murray, turn south on Main St and turn west on the frontage road. The warehouse complex in about 150 yards on the left. We are in the first and second units. If you get lost, call 264-1800 and ask for Al or Mike.
[signature]
I can't make it, that is my little girls birthday, too bad, I was really looking forward to it. Maybe next time.
[signature]
UP TO THE TOP
[signature]
I will try to make this, depends on the wife's birthing schedule. Wink
[signature]
Sorry you can't make it. Tell your daughter Happy Birthday for us. Everyone has priorities, kids should definately be one of them.
[signature]
Looking for a head count. So I know how many tables and chairs to bring.
[signature]
[cool]O.k. Got a sitter, so put me down for sure now! Can't wait. Man, tomorrow is going to ROCK! Ice fishing at the berry, and then jig making at night. Gonna be fun!
[signature]
THIS IS TONITE AND SO FAR OI HAVE ONLY A HEAD COUNT OF 6 TOTAL ANYONE ELSE WANT TO COME ?
[signature]
MAYBE THAT WILL WORK PAT OR BETTER YET AL WILL BE SHOWING HIS NEW DANCE STEPS NOW THAT IS BETTER THEN AMERICAN IDOL DON'T YOU THINK
[signature]