Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tsunami fish
[#008000][font "Arial"][size 2]The tsunami that took the lives of so many people was caused by a massive crevice that opened up in the ocean floor, or rather a giant chunk of the ocean floor fell into the earth (I don’t think underwater earthquake is entirely accurate). As we know, oceans are deep-so deep that we have little idea what’s down there because the enormous pressure and the absence of light. It was at this extreme depth that an unimaginable amount of ocean water fell into the crevice. It was the recoil of this “dropping of water” that sent the waves outward in all directions, like a shock wave. [/size][/font][/#008000]
[font "Arial"][size 2][#008000] Only these waves carried with it a sample of what lies at that unknowable depth. These are pictures of just a few of these creatures that were brought ashore by the tsunami. These are all previously unknown. [/#008000][/size][/font]
[signature]
Those are some freaky looking species. Pretty cool though.[cool]
[signature]
Great post Dryrod, they do have some strange critters over there.
[signature]
great post Dryrod,just proves that all prehistoric creatures didn't die off.i am sure that they will be finding lots more strange things
[signature]
That is very cool
[signature]
Obviously the hoax email hit enough people to inspire an elert. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Welcome to the BigFish message boards as well. I would like to invite you to our free membership. There is a link at the bottom of the post for your convenience.[cool]
[signature]
Wow those are some weird looking fish! Dont think i would ever eat anything that looks that crazy!
[signature]
where ever they are from, they are uglyyyyyyyy
way cool
[signature]
Awesome photos Dryrod. I'm glad they reside in the deepest of depths, wouldn't want to be swimming in the surf with any of those critters..
[signature]
Cool fish dryrod, i have seen some of those though, they were on finding nemo
[signature]