Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER JIG PARTY
LAST NITE WE HAD A JIG POURING PARTY. I LEARNED ALOT I ALSO KNOW THERE IS ALOT MORE TO LEARN. I AM THINKING OF HAVE ANOTHER CLASS. I WAS THINKING FEB. 9TH STARTING AT 6 PM.
THAT IS IF OUR TEACHER CAN COME! HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO EVERYONE?
[signature]
Works for me. I just posted on the Events board about last nights party and gave a big "Thank you" to the master for putting up with us peons. Al
[signature]
[cool]Don't know if I'm free yet that night, but if I am, you be I'll be there! And, I won't be an hour late this time!
[signature]
YEAH THE LATE COMERS HAVE TO BUY THE BEER EVEN IF THEY DON'T DRINK IT LOL[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]O.k., that's a deal. That'll make me be on time next time, or I'll have to show up with a 12 pack for y'all.
[signature]
GEOFF YOU STILL OWE US FOR LAST TIME JUST KIDDING BUDDY
I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AT ROCKPERCH
[signature]
Mike- Thanks for inviting me to the jig party last week. I enjoyed meeting you, Alan, Pat, Ray, Jeff and whoever else showed up. Did you and Alan slick off the rest of the salsa? Thanks Uncle Ray for letting me pour some heads with your pot. I got a better appreciation for the skills of Pat and his creations. Until next time. Acey
[signature]
Pat- Thanks for the jigs. You are a lousy "horse trader". You gave me way too many jigs for those 2 quarts of salsa. I feel guilty taking so many. I owe you more garden produce, okay? But you are going to have to wait. Thanks again. Acey
[signature]
You can put me down - I almost made it to the last one but somehow ended up at a TexasHold'm game instead.

I have a great article that I wanted Pat to have that might give him another option creating flat swimming jigs.

I'm only good for a six-pack or two...

If it's in the same location as last time - 45th & 300 W. I'll put it on my calendar.

Look forward to meet you BFT'ers - and this will give me a good excuse.
[signature]
same bat time same bat channel (place)
[signature]