Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL # 3
[Smile] If you could fish with a member of BFT , and never fish with them before , who would it be ? I know that there is several I would like to fish with , but if I had to pick one , it probably be Callie !! I like his inputs on this board !! Don't get me wrong , theres alot of you I would like to fish with !! ( to get to know your secrets ) LOL !!!!

[signature]
Well I definitely wouldn't pick you since I did that last year. I knew I should have chosen the insulated tipups when you gave me the choice. That big one could have been mine!! All mine!!!! [mad][:/][pirate]

I would have to say that if I could choose out of everybody here, for ice fishing I'd go with Uncle Clown. Yup, that Dave is one nice guy. Can we drag Al along with us to help cheer him up?
[signature]
I think that i would have to choose davetclown also, he seems like a great guy and one heck of a fisherman. If it was in utah though i would have to pick BLM for the same reasons as davet
[signature]
I would have to pick Davetclown also. If everyone already picked him, then I would have a chance to fish with all of you guys because you would all be with him.[cool]
[signature]