Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All attending the breakfast, read this!!!
Everyone who plans to attend the breakfast, please reply to this message. I need to get somewhat of a head count so I know how many seats to reserve. If you are not sure if you are going yet or not, reply anyway. I would rather have a few empty seats than not enough.

This should be a great time with alot of fish stories being shared and new friends being made.

We will also have door prizes. Old Coot has hit up a few of the local tackle shops for some stuff and I will have a couple gift certificates for the BFT super store.

Don't miss out on this. It should be a blast!!!!!!!!

Saturday, Oct 12th 8:00 AM @ Jeramiahs
[signature]
I'm planning on making it to the BFT breakfast. So unless my better half say absolutely no way, I'll be there
[signature]
I'll be there right around 8:00am. WH2
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Opps! The above reply was me without logging on! Sorry. I'll be there.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I wouldn't miss it![/size][/font]
[signature]
I'll be there.....
[signature]
[size 4]You guys are tempting me. And thats not a good thing. The duck gods wont like me going to a fishing breakfast. Skeeter says he will show up if I do so you may just find two more guys at the table so you better save some room teroy. Not for sure, my blood runs "pure duck" right now, but dang if it isnt tempting. Leaky, you ought to come down to the breakfast and meet up with some of these guys. When THE ANGLER signed on and put up a BFT package for teroy to give out, that almost made up my mind. Good food, good people, and a ton of free fishing stuff. [/size]
I plan on attending.

Kent
[signature]
[reply]
HOOKED,I'LL BE THERE EARLY AND LEAVE EARLY. I HAVE A BIG SALE THAT DAY.LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING Y'ALL. [reply]
[/reply]
James, welcome to the boards and please register your username in order to win free stuff. See ya saturday!
[signature]
I told Tube Dude that I would drive if he would meet me at my house. He turned down the offer! I can't believe he wouldn't drive that little distance from Arizona to North Salt Lake, to be able to meet all of us guys!

Kent
[signature]
Hi Teroy, You can count me in. I will be there at 8am Tommorrow. See you there.

AFDan
[signature]