Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another project for------?
[center][cool][cool][font "Roman"][green][size 4]Here is another project for Ironman.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8176;][/center]
[signature]
My wife bought me one a couple of years ago.You wouldn't belieave the comments I get in the summer while working in the yard. The town made me move it when they redid the road, said they didn't want to be held responsable. It's back now in all it's glory. Great for giving directions.[Wink]
[signature]
There are a few of those around my area. One of them is a shark. I'll get a picture of it and post it when I get a chance to get over there.
[signature]
hey there guys. that wouldn't be to hard to make.
working on a grayling right now should be done in a week or two.
[signature]
The wife found it at Cabelas. You may have to call them, haven't seen it in a catalog lately.
[signature]
[shocked]Do you know how much they want for those suckers? On-line they are listed at $224.00. That is a lot of $$ just to show off to your neighbors or the mail man. Then some kids would come along and load it with a bunch of cherry bombs and [Sad]. [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8490;]I guess I will just let my dog bring in the mail. She doesn't care what the box looks like.
[signature]
I'll have to tell the wife, it cost her $150.00. That box went up in value quicker than my house. [shocked]
[signature]