Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did or do you??
[center][cool][font "Roman"][green][size 3]Have you ever voted in a NRA election?[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Roman"][#008000][size 3]I haven't and I have been a member for over 40 years. Never knew any one who was running for office.[/size][/#008000][/font][/center]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Come to think of it, I've never voted for it either and I've been a member for almost 15yrs. I guess they just appoint someone. Which one of the magazines do you take with your membership? I take "American Hunter" but am considering the "American Rifleman" or even "America's 1st freedom". I think they even offer memberships that include all three publications. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool][font "Roman"][green][size 3]Actually officers of the NRA are voted in by the membership. I just received a voting package in the mail yesterday. Now I do recall voting for Chuck Heston. Sent him a letter once complaining about a statement he made. He sent me a personal response.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Thats awesome that Heston personally responded to you. Do you hold a lifetime membership? I wonder what the criteria is to be able to vote. I'd sure like to take part when a vote is being held. Until then, your vote counts for me too[cool]..
[signature]
I did once a long long time ago for a little known actor, I think his name was [size 1]Heston [sly][/size]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][#005000][size 3]Voting is opened to all membership. I have been a member for over 40 years and received voting notices for as long as I can remember.[/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]