Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Certain matches and lighters will no longer be allowed
The Transportation Safety Administration has been developing new rules that will affect hunters coming to Alaska by air. Certain matches and lighters will no longer be allowed in baggage or on one’s person. Until now, it has been possible to carry certain kinds of matches and lighters with you, but not in baggage. Hunters should keep this in mind as plans for upcoming Alaska trips develop and make alternate plans on the Alaska end to obtain the “hazardous materials” (including matches and lighters) that will be needed.
[signature]
I guess they will just narrow it down to carrying flint sticks or something like that. You never know what they will think of next.[crazy]
[signature]
in the beginning you have to take baby steps to get the stroller out the door...

this new governer in alaska has a long road ahead of her.... and so far she has proven to be on the side of the outdoorsman and the conservancy of alaska's natural resorces.
[signature]
That is a good sign. It's always nice to have someone on your side.

It would be nice to get to the point where the Govt could hand out life memberships to the NRA just for registering to vote or have it offered when you file your taxes.[Smile]
[signature]
I think you got something there, a one year membership when you register to vote when you turn 18. both men and women.... makes me want to go register again [cool]
[signature]