Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big jig shindig
The new and improved jig party will be held on Feb. 9th The Chinese New Year & Ash Wensday so bring yourself and some fireworks come one come all. Pat (TubeDude) will be teaching the fine art of jig and plastic painting. and how to take your wifes old earrings and turn them into into mean lure. Plus 101 uses for your wife's old panty hose. So anyone who whould like to attend please rsvp so we may have a head count . Oh if your late (Geoff) you buy the beer even if you don't drink it [sly]
starting time will be 6 pm loction 79 w 4500 south suite 2 In murray (slc) see you then and if anyone would like to help with refreshments please do looking forward to see you then
[signature]
are you guy's building small stuff or big stuff could be interested in some lake trout jig's if ya all are building 3/4-1oz type stuff swim bait's or tube's thank's fishley. who own's or build's the jig's for trout'sman?
[signature]
Well what we learn can be used for all shapes sizes and you get to customize that is the trick there
[signature]
you know mike that to host a jig party you have to feed everyone. tonight at my jig party i feed everyone chilli and the last one everyone enjoyed wiper fish taco's[Tongue]
[signature]
well we have it here at the warehouse and feeding is not a problem to be honest but wiper taco's i would have to catch some and the last time I got one was back in the summer and they got eaten along time ago.
Pat was going to make his tortilla soup thing that one time I wonder if I kick him down some cash if he would again!!!! I still have the bowls i bought for that get togather.
Last time we had some munchies also.
[signature]
Count me in!
[signature]
GREAT I HOPED YOU WOULD BE COMING
[signature]
[cool]I'll bet CBR would donate some Perchies. He's out at Rockport several days p/wk, so he could probably come up with some. If my daughter is over her strep throat by then, I'll probably be there. I'll let ya know. Won't be late this time, 'cause I can't really afford a case of beer for you guys right now! LOL.
[signature]
OK FINE WE WON'T HOLD ANYONE TO HAVING TO BUY THE BEER THEN GEOFF THIS TIME [sly]
[signature]
Sounds fun I will pour up some jigs and try to make it. Whats your favorite flavor of barley pop?
[signature]
so i have a head count of 7 including me now we will have perch a special perch treat being served Pat is making it and i am looking forward to it see you all there
[signature]
Hey T.D., How many tables do you want me to pick up? Al
[signature]
I've got the flu today[pirate], but I think I can drug myself up enough to make it tomorrow night. I've got a sitter for the baby, so I'm all set. Hopefully I'll be good to go tomorrow night![cool]
[signature]
I HAVE 16 BOWLS AND SPOONS SO I AM SET ON MY END AND I HAVE SO TORTILLA CHIPS ALSO.
[signature]
Make sure you wash them this time Mike. Ya know that thing they do with soap and water?
[signature]
I'll be dragging uncleray with me too. Am I bringing salsa?
[signature]
Well - hopefully you have room for one more - I have been looking for a reason to eat my smoked salmon - so put me down for a plate of smoke salmon, ritz crackers, & some beer.
[signature]
We would appreciate if you could. It would seem strange not to have your trademark come with you. We will have plenty of food, but a taste of your salza would top off the evening. Al
[signature]
Your down. Might have to watch out for the salmon tho. Just in case it disapears. We are not responsible. LOL
[signature]
[cool]I'm feeling kinda crappy from the flu, but I'll be there. I'm pretty medicated, so I might not be "all there", but I'll be there. I wouldn't miss TIO's famous pigout perch chowder for anything. I'll be there B4 6:00 so I don't have to bring the beer for you guzzlers for being late. See ya tonight!
[signature]