Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Davetclown!!!
[size 1]I hope you have a Happy Birthday Dave. Please feel free to take 2 fishing trips today because we know that you work twice as hard on these boards.[cool]

Don't forget to get us a picture of you with your Birthday Bluegills.[/size][Smile]
[signature]
hope I can get a rain check...

couldnt get away today.. but do plan on doing some serious fishing the next couple days...
[signature]
whooo hooo , my pal's the da' birthday boy !!!!!!!

well doggy , you have yourself the best dern tootin' birthday bash a feller could ever hope for out on the ice . spend some quality time with that big ol' pike you've been hunting all summer , in fact , invite him home fer dinner [Wink].
happy birthday dave , may the creator bless you on your special day .

hey , the guys at work were talking about a 16 year old young man today , seems he went icefishing and cought a 38# muskey thru the ice . the spectacular thing about it was he landed the hefty fish using 6# test line , man, now that's got to be an awsome thrill !!!!!!
[signature]
A good buddy of mine got a 35"lake trout the other day in tawas ..he was using a little jig pole and 6# test ...took him 35 minutes too get in in ..
to bad it had too go back
I guess there is a few browns and perch in the bay around the tawas docks
[signature]
Thanks for the wishes..

now those are what I call fish...
and good patients... for both fish... That takes tallent for sure...[cool]
[signature]
comon' springtime [cool].
[signature]
Aw Man, I need ice untill at least march 1st...[Tongue] st patricks day even better, then it can go....
[signature]