Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast At Jeremiah's
It was great to meet all you guys this morning. I would like to thank Big Fish Tackle and Hooked for the great Gifts and Teroy and
Old Coot for the time they spent getting it all together and the gifts Old Coot got also, Thanks guys, it was great. WH2
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Yes, thank you, everyone who made the breakfast possible. I'm glad there are people more motivated than I, that would take their time to put it together. It was great meeting a lot of the guys on the board. I e-mailed the pictures to Teroy. I'm hoping he got them and he'll post them for you to see. Again, thank you.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
no problems guys. It was a great time! We will do it again soon!
[signature]
I would also like to add my appreciation to Teroy, Old Coot, BFT and other sponsors for a great time. It was nice to be able to put some faces to the posts.

Kent
[signature]
Hey all I just wanted to say thanks to all who put this BFT Breafkast together, it was great! Had a lot of fun chatting with and meeting the guys from the board. To all those who made it it was nice metting you, to those who didn't maybe next time. Now sneak off this week and soak line some where.
[signature]
I'd like to add my two cents. I had a blast meeting you guys and putting faces to names. I'd like to also thank Troy and everyone else who made it possible. I was having so much fun chatting, I walked out of there without paying my bill. I had to call Jeramiah's later and pay over the phone. A little emarrassing for me. Hope to do it again and I look forward to more interaction with you guys. Hook 'em pretty.

J. (GoFish)
[signature]
We were standing around outside talking after you left and they came out and said you forgot to pay, so we all chipped in and payed your bill. So I guess they were paid twice, that doesn't say much for Jeramiah's or their staff. WH2
[signature]
Go fish, now that is funny! I am dying here. Would have loved to be there to see that. Dont take it too hard, but if you do it again at the next one we will have to change your user name to "Criminal". [laugh] Ha Ha. Glad you all had a good time. Would ahve loved to be there but wouldnt have missed this duck hunt for anything. It was the humorous one for the year.
Sorry guys. I guess I owe ya. Thanks for watching my back.

J. (GoFish)
[signature]
Now here is a story I can relate to, I have taken off and early in the morning with my nephew one day and stoped for breakfast befor ging hunting.

after having a 3 corce breakfast as we would normaly do, (hearty eaters) and the waitress brings my last refill of coffee with my bill, to my embaressment I find that I had left my wallet at home. I left my nephew there as collatteral and drove 6 miles back home got my wallet and drove back.

I was suprised they did not put him to work washing dishes, any the whole resturant was bustin out laughing. waitreses and kitchen staff too. Even my nephew found humor in being used as collateral (he was worth somthing after all [laugh] I came back for him).
[signature]