Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
northeast fishing
Here we are back again with nothing to do but study the art of fishing and maybe give someone some insite to the facts.Here in the northeast fishing was great last week till the rain came and the waters on the susquhanna went up.Well all I can do is wait for clairity to come back to what it was last week. The MUSKY were really hitting last week as I caught four. They really are an aggressive fish and alot of fun to catch.The best lure I've found to work well for this is a black and silver GRANDMA LURE about 7" long.For some reason they sure do hit these lures here in the northeast. Second best lure I would have to say would be spinner bucktail which can be retreived on top or bottom. If you retreive it on top watch for the water to explode. For anyone going after these monsters use 10 to 12lb test line and make sure your drag is set just right.Best location would be weed beds for now and up next to shore line. If the wind is blowing pick the shoreline that the wind is blowing against as this is where the bait fish will be. Hope this little tidbit is informative and lets get out there and hook those monsters. GOOD FISHING
[signature]