Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Booyaa Jr???
[crazy][crazy]Hey Romes,

Just wondering if you are dad yet? Let the board know would you. I know that there are a lot of inquiring minds out here!!! Let us know when the good news pops out!!!

Talk to you soon.
[signature]
[left]Hello Milo,

He did it! His son Lucas was born Saturday! [/left] [center][size 3]CONGRATULATIONS MIKE AND CINDY!![/size] [/center] [center][Image: wall.cgi?do=view_image&id=598]
[#ff0000][size 4]NOW THATS A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/#ff0000][/center]

[font "Wide Latin"][size 2]Lukas David Romero[/size][/font]

[font "Wide Latin"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Wide Latin"][size 2]Born 10-12-02[/size][/font]

[font "Wide Latin"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Wide Latin"][size 2]Time 12:13 p.m.[/size][/font]

[font "Wide Latin"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Wide Latin"][size 2]Weight 7 pounds 6 ounces[/size][/font]

[font "Wide Latin"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Wide Latin"][size 2]Length 19.5 inches[/size][/font]

He emailed a photo this morning and I just saw it on my way out the door going into the office this morning, he's a beutiful looking boy (obviosly looks nothing like his dad LOL).
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Congrats from all the way down here Booya. I look forward to seeing the little bambino when I come over for the 2003 Hall Show.
[signature]
now thats a pro angler if I ever saw one. [cool]

looking forward to seeing him with his first fish...

[Smile] Happy birth day Lukas!!! [Smile]
[signature]
Great Catch
I would say that is a keeper!!! [Smile] Not a catch that would qualify for the Catch and release program. Once you catch one like this one you got to keep it at least 18 years before you are alowed to release it! Thats the rules! If he doesen't want to follow the rules then tell him to send it on over as I am a pro after 5 of them I finaly perfected it!
[signature]
[#0000ff]Congrats Mike!! I am so happy for you and your family. He is very cute ! Baby Lucas must have gotten his looks from his mom. J/K He is adorable. A keeper for sure. [/#0000ff]

[#0000ff]Naomi[/#0000ff]
[signature]
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Romey Rome, Cindy, and young little Lucas. What a beautiful young boy!!! I hope that everything went smoothly. Call me when you get a chance. I would love to get over and meet the lil' bugger!!! You know that the trout opener is coming up- I think that he is plenty big enough to go and pull on a rainbow or something like that.

Congrats again. I am very happy for you guys.

Uncle Milo
[signature]
Thank you all for the kind words.

I NEED SOME SLEEEEEP!!!!!!!

p.s. He is hung like a bear.....
[signature]