Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey from Germany
Hey all...
We'll me and the wife are in germany now. Having a good time so far. Showing the wife all my old single hang outs [Tongue]... Its alittle chilly here.. actually i'm freezing to death cause its so wet here. Its not a dry cold like utah. Oh ya were having a baby girl. Anyway do some fishing for me and hopefully i will be back soon to do some trout fishing in the uintas my self
James

ps.. dan dan the tire man... I won't have my email for a bit. and got here as an excersice started so can't improsses yet (12hr shifts and jet lag don't mix). So pm me here
[signature]
How ya doing LilTrout? I love it in Germany. I don't thing it would have been a good idea to take my ex to my single hangouts. LOL I was in Hanau for just over 2 years. Almost re-enlisted just to stay. That was a few years ago tho. I was there from 70 to 72. Back them we were getting 4 marks to the dollar. I understand they have the euro there. What festivals are going on now? They always have something going on. lol Which was my demise. Al
[signature]
Hey good to hear form you, i got some family in the army living in manheim, they seem to really like it. Its good to hear that you are having a good time, and who knows maybe you can wet a line over there.
[signature]
[red][size 3]Cheers back to ya'. I just got to Deutschland and settled myself. Are you going to try and hook up with any of the fishing clubs here? I probably won't get a chance until late spring, early summer. [/size][/red]
[signature]
I remember the cold there all to well,, I lived in Germany for 6 years while in the service, but I didnt enjoy it as much as most of the folks I see that have replied did, I loved the fest's and all the beer and chicken and broachens I could eat, I loved Autobahn 6, and the rail systems, but I hated the weather there. I also didnt like the fact that my fishing license looked like a passport, and the rules of no catch and release and paying for every Kilo of fish I caught. But I wouldnt mind heading over there for a few weeks seeing the sights again, just didnt like living there.
[signature]
Well were having a good time. I just bought a beater that i gotta work on and then me and the wife can putt around germany. Atleast untill i can get somethin better. Left my truck in idaho with an aunt. Under a cover and in a heated garage. Weather sucks here right now but i lived with it before so no biggey for me. Its snowing here and there. But nothing like utah. Went to Belgium last weekend and they had like three inches on the ground. Anyway i'll keep in touch. About the fishin clubs i'm gonna have to look into it. The last time i was here it seemed so expensive but was single and having to much fun being stupid. So now that i'm settled down i will def. look into it. Were ya at in germany? Maybe we can hook up.
James
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red] Hey there Lil Trout, glad to hear from you finally. I thought that you were going to ship your truck? What happened? Not much change at the shop except that Cumins got a new job as commandant of the NCO Leardership School, and will be leaving for that job soon, here at Hill.[/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] Hey man keep in touch, I'll try to keep you informed about things at the shop. hen you get settled in.[/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] Take care, and we will talk soon.[/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] Your friend AFDan52[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]