Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change of plan for F.L. party
We will be meeting at Joe Bush to go out on the ice at approx. 7a.m. to 7:30. Joe bush is at the north end of the lake. If you only have 2 wheel drive you will need to park at Bowery Haven and then walk on the road to Joe Bush. We will be traveling east from Joe Bush approx. 500 yards and then traveling 1,000 to 1,500 yards due north. The area is better known as the bottle neck, cheese hole, and pelican point. Look for Green caravan Eskimo tent with an american flag. Mrs. pikeman will be there to register you for frog eye's. That's where you'll get further instructions on how we will play. There will be from pikeman's smokehouse cheese balls, meat sticks, Jerky, smoked fish, crackers, etc. You're still welcome to bring any of your favorite foods to share. Make sure to bring your radio's we will be on channel 12. If you need a ride out on the Ice call us on the radio and someone will come and get you on a wheeler. Or be there at 7 and we'll take you out then. Pike man will be giving away a bag of jerky for the one who travels the farthest and for the one who brings the most fishermen in their party. Looking forward to seeing you be sure to bring the family. Fish on !!!! Pikeman and his best friend. P.S. Ice conditions are approx. 6-8 inches of snow and 14-22 inches thick.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I will have my dad and first time ice fisher little brother in tow from SLC.
[signature]
I'll supply everybody with mealworms also. Also I'm bringing my camp chef cooker and barbeque grill so burn, fry and BBQ anything you want.
[signature]
Change of plan for me 2, work screwed me over so i have to work sat morning, sorry i wont be able to make it and neither will the misses.
[signature]
Great! I plan to be there. I will have 2 wheelers and can help shuttle folks if I can get the trailer there. Hope it does not snow to much more before then - we fished there sunday and it was starting to get tough getting around on a wheeler. I may be in my toy box friday nite if the road looks clear to there. Don't pull into the marina parking lot at the Bowery - its deeper than it looks [laugh] Someone buried a PU there sunday.

How do you play frogeye's?
[signature]
Frog Eye's is a gambling game. Last year it was $5 a person and every who played had a blast. You get a dollar from everybody for the first 3 fish then the biggest and most fish. You can change the rules to anything but this was last years game. I do believe Pikeman's kids took most of the money.
[signature]
Are you guys gonna still try to have this? The weather is looking awful right now.
[signature]
I'm still planning on making it.

We haven't got much of anything down south but they say it's going to be a big storm.
[signature]
Bring on the weather! ( I have to go anyways...its a big deal for me to get work off etcSmile
[signature]