Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature not working for me
[size 2][font "comic sans ms"]The feature [url "http://www.yadayada.com"]some text[/url] stopped working for me, can someone see what I may have missed? Note: The ] was purposely left out of the second url tag. It wouldn't have shown up otherwise and this post would have made no sense. Thanks for reading.

Take care,
David
[/font][/size]
[signature]
I assume that you are trying to make a hyperlink with text face, i dont know the solution to your specific problem but i know another way of doing it, you type in the text that you want then you highlight it, while it is highlighted click on the chain, enter the web address and it will make a hyperlink witha text face
[signature]
[url "http://www.geocities.com/kevmy21/utahfishing"]My Homepage[/url]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] It's been so long since I used it that I completely forgot about that button. Thanks for reminder.

David
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"]According to the FAQ's, [url=link] title [/url should do the same thing. The second ] was left off.

Take care,
David

[signature]
not ture, What matters is which editor you are using, (Basic or Advanced)
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] I've tried [font "Comic Sans MS"][url=link] title [/url[/font] in both, neither work but thanks to fish4fish I now have work around (the easy way).

Take care,
David
[signature]
using the advanced editor will not allow you to use the prefix markup codes,

to see what your link would look like, make you link in the manor you know is working then berore you make your post click on the button at the bottom of your edit window that says "Switch to Basic Editor"

when you do this you will see exactly what the codes look like. the window will change, and every thing you typed will be represented in "html code" used by the programing of this web site forum.

this is not something you have to do, it is something you can do if you ever get board or curious about how the programing looks.
[signature]