Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You may have heard this one already....JOKE.
There is a redneck from west Texas. He moves up north and is looking for a job, he finds one as a salesperson/floor walker in a huge bass pro/cabelas kind of store. his interview is great and he tells the manager he has done sales before in fact he made all his cash for this move from a sales job back home.

First day ends and the manager approaches the new guy, and asks him "How was your first day? Make any sales?" the guy says "Yup, I made one sale today." the manager freaks out and give him a whole ration of stuff about his asociates make 20 to 30 sales a day and he cant believe the guy only hammerd out one sale with all the traffic in the store. Manager finally asks at the end of his tirade, "what did you sell any way, how much was it?"

The guy says to the manager "The sale was for $117,000.00"
Manager chokes. "What did you sell for a hundred grand?"

Guy says, "A man came in and I set him up with a hook, rod, lures, waders, shoes, tackle box...you know the whole setup. Then he didnt think his LeCar would haul all that stuff..so I took him to the auto department and set him up with a new fully loaded f-350 with a fifth wheel hitch and all the goodies..then I asked what he was fishing out of and of course we ended up in boats and we set him up with a new smoker craft with the 250 hp durado mercury motor and I inquired to how far he was going so we set him up with a modest but functional 5th wheel trailer to stay in for the time he was fishing."

The manager astonished says "All that from a guy looking for a hook for fishing huh?"

The guy replied "Nah, his wife sent him out for tampons he stopped here on his way home, and I said to him your weekends shot why dont you go fishing."[Wink][sly]

lol....laters,
[signature]