Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
middle provo
i got to go up and fish just above the midway bridge on saturday and I caught 4 browns and one rainbow. all but one of the browns were very nice 15+ inches but one was small and could not fighjt a licken in the cuurent. the rainbow was about 12 inches and he took off straight into the rapids, much fun there. I caught them all on a san jaun worm that was brown. I'm trying to get road(my dad) to hit the currents w/ me.

keep on fish'n

FB2
[signature]
Well gee FB2 maybe ya should have asked then. How about after you get that deer this year. I know just the spot. (FB@ thinks dad has never fished the Prove before, man will he be surprised.
[signature]
[size 4]Glad to see a father son team here on the board. I fish almost every saturday with my dad. And soon we will be adding bolth my kids to the crew. My daughter has a hard time with the wipers though, they just fight too hard for her little arms to turn the reel. [/size]
Give her time Pred and she'll be hauling them in like a pro. Did ya see that 15 yr old lady who just caught her 100th muskie or was it pike. She did that in nine yrs. Not to shabby for a kid!
[signature]