Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its snowing again Hoooray!!!
six inches of snow is reported in north dekota this week

with fluries blustering across the US and Canadian boarder from the rockies to michingan.

We got a good heavey frost this week in south east michigan. so cold it was that my row boat had a 1/4 inch of ice in it.

I was attempted to go to the bait store and get me a shiner or two and grab my spud and poke a hole and stick the shiners in the boat so I could get is an hour or two of ice fishing before the sun rose above the horizen.

If that cliper jet stream stays in put we can expect a normal winter with snow and ice eough for every one! icefisherman skiers snomobilers and bunny hunters alike.
[signature]
six inches of snow in areas of the upper panensula of michigan and accumiliating.

go mr Jack Frost [cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
[Tongue]Dave, you can have the snow, here in minnesota, " WE WANT ICE " LOL Flagmanonice
[signature]
[size 1]Denver Co. Has been taking the white shower for five days streat. If that dont put out the fires I dont know what will.[/size]

[size 1]I herd the kids went out dressed as sacquach for halloween.[/size]
[signature]
we got 14 inches here in vermont and had five before that. we,re gonna git alot this year too. [cool]
[signature]
hey guys , how about shairing the wealth ! we got ice by the auger full here , but i don't think i could make a snowcone for a hampster around here in central michigan ! i had to grate some cheese over my windshield just so i could try out my new ice-scraper ! i let the kids spray me down with that snow in a can stuff so they could have a snowman in the yard for christmas ! i have to wear suction cups on the ice to get traction to walk to my honey hole !
well you guys get the picture , no snow here !
[signature]
well you can come up here for a week and i,ll come there ok? hahaha i,ll let ya have it. i guess i love it it is so beautiful on the trees louie my puppy likes playin in it. at least we had it for christmas this year. last year we didn,t made it hard for santa to git here haha i watched tigger my cat sink he werent happy! haha he got back on the porch real quick! haha started shakin his paws. after the shovelin starts and i,m up in it to my hips then words just seem to come out my mouth that don,t sound too good. haha and it blows right back where ya threw it from.haha so have it for a week! haha come get it!haha mare
[signature]
hey there lonehunter where are you?[laugh]
[signature]
im a transplanted s.e. michigan angeler , now in n.w. gladwin mi. the wife lets me have the weekends to hunt or fish with the kids and do chores . i have a small trout stream across the street , several lakes to fish , and plenty of state land around (look at it on a map ). i have a jeep , a old 64 shasta camper to kick back in and a beat up alum. boat to fish in ( the gas motors sick right now but the elec.trolling motor is getting the job done ). i have new friends here at BFT and man they are the best ! i used to fish davetclowns area as a young whipersnaper and hope to meet him one day at one of his projects or just to dround a few worms . sounds like your a youper or a tip of the mit local ? welcome friend , your gonna like these guys here !
[signature]
oh id ooo like it here. i have alot of fun runnin my mouth haha jack says ai do any ways haha. ya know i went and got him one of those mugs with a bell on it and every time he rings it he e3xpects me to jump nad git him somethin to drink, well i do, haha but! i am really thinkin about openin the winder and throwin it out! haha i,ve treated him like the king well, NOW he,s ACTIN LIKE ONE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA that,s ok he treats me like a queen so i let him git away with it.!! haha and i laugh on the inside. cause he know and i know that if he DEMANDED OR TOLD ME I WAS GONNA I,D PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DON,T SHINE!!! LOL HAHA. IH and also i.ll have to look up on the map and find where your at. that,s cool. i,ve met so many here from all walks of life and its[cool] and ya learn alot from each other! like they says your never too old to learn? haha take care nice talkin with ya and hope you and yours had a nice christmas and a happy new year!!! mare[Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]
HEY LONEHUNTER, WHAT,S YOUR JEEP? WE USE TO HAVE BOUT 5 OLD WILLEYS JEEPS AND LOVED EVERYONE WHEN I WAS A KID. I USE TO PLOW THE DRIVEWAY WITH IT. WHEN I WANTED TO STOP I,D PUT THE PLOW DOWN OR I,D STOP WITH THE SMALL TREE. HAHA LADDIE JOHNS NOWE WOULD GO IN THE DASH, NOT HARD OR FALL OF THE SEAT AND HE GOT SICK OF ASKIN MOMMA TO GIT IN. HAAHA WED GO SLOW. HAHA. I WON,T FORGIT THAT ONE. HAHA HE GOT TICKED. ANYWAYS THAT WAS THE LONG CAB. WE HAD 3 OF THOSE AND THEN 2 OF THE SHORT TOP ONES. WE WENT UP MT. ASCUTNEY WHEN MY UNCLE WAS SURVEYIN THE MOUNTAION FOR THE PUTTIN IN THE SKI AREA. BOY TO ME THEY RUINED MY MOUNTAIN WHEN THYE DID THAT. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN TO HAVE ALL THAT SHIT ON IT. MY ANIMALS TOO DIDN,T LIKE IT.HAD THE OLD FLATHEAD ENGINGES IN EM. OLD 6 CYLINDER, AND THEY LASTED FOREVER. HAD ROOM SO,S I8 COULD WORK ON IT WHEN I NEEDED. LOOK AT ALL THE SHIT THEY GOT ON THESE NEW VECHICLES. I COULDNT WORK ON EM NOW. I LIKE THE OLD VECHICLES. I HAD 3 OLD MAVERICKS 6 CYLINDER.I LOVED EM. HAHA WORKED ON EM, AS WELL AS DID THE BODY WORK AND PAINTIN. IT WEREN,T BAD HOW THEY COME OUT FOR A AMETURE AHAHA IDIDNT CARE IT RAN GOOD HAD FUN. ONE I WENT FOUR WHEELIN WITH. HAHA DID THE WILLEYS THAT WAS MINE TOO. LATER MARE[cool]
[signature]
HEY MARE , MINES A 98' CHEROKEE , IT'S THE FIRST NEW CAR I EVER BOUGHT . IT STILL LOOKS AS GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT , CONCIDERING IT HAS HAD 3 NEW FRONT CLIPS PUT ON COURTESY OF THE DEER AROUND HERE . I WAS LOOKING FOR A WILLY WHEN I DECIDED TO BUY THIS ONE , WILLYS ARE VERY HARD TO COME BY . ESPECIALLY A W.W.II JEEP . I'VE SEEN PARTS GOING FOR HIGH DOLLAR ON THE INTERNET . I'LL NEVER OWN A PASSENGER CAR AGAIN , JEEPS ONLY , WELL A LAMBERGUINIE WOULD BE NICE ! LONEHUNTER
[signature]
HEY THERE LONEHUNTER, WE STILL GOT QUITE A FEW WILLEYS ROUND HERE. PRETTY GOOD WITH ALL THE SALT ROUND HERE. BUT THERE,S A FEW I,VE SEEN. I LOVE EM! THAT ONE SOUNDS COOL! MY SON CLIFF WOULD LIKE ONE OF THEM LANBIGINNIES HAHA DIDN,T SPELL IT RIGHT YOU KNOW. DID HAVE THAT OTHER BEER HAHA. MADE JACK SOME HOMEMADE BREAD YESTERDAY. TAKES ALL DAY. DO IT ONCE IN A WHILE. MAKIN HIM POPOVERS TONITE HAHA THE RECIPE MAKES FIVE HE,LL EAT 4 AT LEAST HE LEAVES ME ONE. HAHA WELL IN THE MIDDLE OF COOKIN SO CATCH YA IN A BIT. MARE HAHA[Smile]
[signature]
40 AND BEAUTIFUL!! HAHA[Smile][Wink][cool]
[signature]
yeah i hear ya you can do so much more with em. go anywhere. jack and i got a little truck last spring. we like that. put the motorcycle in it and went. generally we,d ride it but with me now, i can,t go that fer of a time on it, so we bought the trick to coincide so i could go some. came in handy. i use to have a little toyota back when i was plumbin. but i still like my jeeps too. it,s rained and now wnowed this mornin. nasty. made sure jack got to work ok. county road is terrible. hold that cold rite in,. ben a lousy winter here. i do,t blame cliff for havin an attitude bought wantin to work out in it. wonder how the ice is for the shanties today. guess it rained all nite from what lissa said. gonna make a punkin pie i guess so will catch ya later. mare talk to ya soon.[Smile]want a piece? ya better git it for jack does haha[Wink]
[signature]
I STARTED A REPLY AND GOT CUT OFF , I'LL GET BACK TOMOROW , IT KEEPS CUTTING OFF AT MY END . SEE YOU TOMOROW . LONEHUNTER
[signature]
yeah i,m bout ready to sighn off haha it,s 1130 and finally had it.haha see ya tomorrow mare nite haha [crazy]
[signature]
hey there pal, punkin pie came out pretty good seein as though jack ate half of it haha so must ta been alright. haha the cold spell is back some. 2 below with wind chill. that wind was just a howlin last nite. woke me yup bout 5 times. i thought we,s gonna have hurricane! haha it did go. not as bad today. so weird weather. no wonder everybodies sick. 40 then rain then snow today. weird. hey wanted to ask ya, seein as though i made punkin pie. reminds me of what i make when the punkins are ready for halloween haha. i have a recipe for stuffed punkin. ever heard of it? iIT IS GOOD! it was my grandmothers recipe. and she used the stuffin for everythin but best in my punkin. acually my great grandmothers recipe.but i member my grandmother my mother havin it. gg made the recipe up.take 2cups bread crumbs, i use italian bc. 1 cup mashed taders without milk or butter,in em. just smashed. then 1 and a half tablespoons bells seasonin for turkey, stuffin, ya know in the box. 1 egg and a lb. of GOOD SAUSAGE! I GIT IT FROM THE MEATSTORE DOWN HERE. THEY MAKE THEY,RE OWN WITH GOOD SEASONINGS IN IT. if you do that, cut down the 1/2 tablespoon of belle seasonin clean out your punkin with the seeds and pulp, you know, oh brown the sausage just a ahir cause you want the goodness and spices to cook the rrest of the way in the punkin. then throw it in with the tadets bc egg seasonin mix up goosd and put in a 3 inch high pan in oven with the top on the punkin and bake an hour. actually you will want 2 small punkins cause it makes alot of stuffin unless ya want to freeze it for another day. and only have the one. little pie punkins. it very fillin and good. i,ve also done it with acorn squash, tis good too but i still like the punkin best. 350 degrees. DO NOT POKE THE PUNKIN ON THE OUTSIDE CAUSE YOU,LL LOOSE ALL YOUR JUICES OUT AND THAT,S WHAT MAKES IT TASTE SO GOOD! TAKE TOP OFF AND POKE ON INSIDE TO SEE IF IT,S SOFT. IT WILL BE REAL GOLD ANYWAYS YOU CN TELL BUT I DRUELL THINKIN BOUT IT. HHA WELL GONNA THROW A CHICKEN IN WILL WRITE YA IN A BIT. TAKE CARE MARE. YOU CAN USE JUST THE STUFFIN IN THE OVEN BUT IT DON,T TASTE AS GOOD ASIF IT WERE IN SOMETHIN BUT IT MIGHT BE GOOD WITH FISH THAT WAY. HAVEN,T TRIED IT BUT I THINK IT WOULD.
[signature]
OH FORGOT, DON,T PUT ANY WATER IN THE BOTTOM OF YOU PNA. DEPENDS ON YOUR OVEN, 325 IS GOOD TOO IT SAYS 350 BUT ME I LIKE 325 CAUSE IT COOKS A LITTLE SLOWER AND DEPENDIN SIZE WIZE ON YOUR PUNKIN IT SHOULD HVE SOME JUICE IN THE TOP WHICH WILL COME TO THE TPOP BUT THAT IS GOOD THEN IT,S JUST RIGHT! HAHA .IF IT HAS TOOMUCH THE 325 DEGREE COOKIN LONGER IS BETTER. IT WILL GIT A LITTLE DARK ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THAT,S OK YOUR NOT EATIN THAT LESS YA WANT TO/ IT,S GOOD. ALL YOUR VITAMINS ARE IN THE SKIN. IT SHOULD BE GOLDEN TO A LITTLE DARK BROWN. PUT TINFOIL ON THE STEM OF THE PUNKIN AND THE WHOLE AROUND IT WILL COOK BETTER INSIDE. REALLY IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GIT THE HANG OF THIS CAUSE ITS HOMEMADE SAUSAGE AND THEY ALL DO IT DIFFERENT. I LIKE HOMEMADE STUFFINS BETTER THAN BOX STUUFINS ANYWAYS THAT,S ALL I EVER USE. AND MY OWN GRAVIES. MA LEARNED ME HOW. JACK SEEMS TO LIKE EM HAHA HE,S PUT ON A LITTLE POD SINCE WE,VE BEEN TOGETHER HAHA LATER MARE. I SHOULD OF PUT THIS ON THE RECIPE,S I GUESS. I DIDN,T THINK I WAS GONNA RUN IT THIS MUCH AGAIN. HAHA BUT I WANT YOU TO DO IT GOOD. YOUR ANYTHIN LIKE ME YA LIKE YOUR MEAT TADERS GRAVY. HAHA NO WONDER I,M GITTIN A POD,HAHA LATER[Wink][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
hey there partner, you got a dish? or did ya git that storm you was talkin bout? everythin is all ice today.! hate it. don,t need to fall on it. i babysit my girlfriend little boy every mornin while she goes to school. he is so cute. he reminds me of cliff when he was little. what a riggin and so smart. just love him. lissa and john got him a 50 honda for christmas and i can,t wait to see hin on it. he can,t wait. every day. he say what he gonna wear on it. they got him the chest pad knee pads everythin new helmet gloves. what a riggin. haha i wish cliff was that little again. dylan keeps me goin haha my second son,. haha other than scottie and shaun. but theyre growed up now, darn it. haha hope your computer ain,t goin down on ya. i like talkin with ya. will miss it if your gone awhile afa mare
[signature]