Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Lake
hey im goin fishin at a lake called silver lake i heard there doin good with senkos and crankbaits so i will use them anyways wish me luck
[signature]
good luck! There are many Silver Lakes in the country. Which state are you fishing in?
[signature]
Hope you do good. Don't forget to get some pics of your trip.[cool]
[signature]
right by mt st helens in washington
[signature]
Oooooh. Watch out for lava flows and ash. LOL. [Tongue]

Don't know much about the lake. Maybe we'll have to go fishing together sometime. My brother lives in Oregon.
[signature]
yeah?? better watch out the deepest we saw was 11 feet deep most of the time it was 2-4" lots of bass and crappie
[signature]
I picked up a small plane in Portland and returned it home a couple of weeks ago. We flew circles around Mt St Helens - that steaming crater and the new lava dome were so cool. I saw the lake where youre going but paid it little attention, sorry.

I'll add a photo from last fall before the lava dome got as big as it is now.
[signature]
[Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][#005000][size 4]It is a good thing that Mt ST. Helens is located outside of California for CA is a no smoking state.[/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
Hi there,

I wonder if they have native smallies that far west? Sure bet the largemouth are northerns !?!

JapanRon
[signature]
hey guys went fishin at silver lake again me n my dad caught a 3.5 pounder n a giant 7 pounder it just got closed because of mt st helens eruptin but fishin is gettin good now the waters are warmin up so good luck everyone!
[signature]