Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite lure, jig or bait???
Steve,<br>A little long getting back on this…[Wink]<br><br>IMO, the Blue matches the Bait color, our Waters our Purple Blue & the fish, All sizes tend to be Blue.<br>Most, even those who fish Blue water often in other locals mention how Blue the water can be in Hawaii when they see it.<br><br>I just had out some folk from Japan, we caught some Skipjack tuna, they were Surprised how Blue they were, they said they catch them All the time down / over there & the ones there aren’t nearly as blue they said.<br><br>With the skirts on my Blue jet, after it soaks a while, it looks like the same Blue as many of the fish here.<br>Yamashita Squid Skirts…#9*G12<br><br>On a few colors, I have noticed it makes a Big difference after they soak a while & the color seems to change a little, you might of seen the skirts with half some color & half silver, some brands, the silver will turn a milky color…I `think it’s the Yamashita skirts that turn color.<br>THAT’S what I like, the ALL Blue skirt I use on the jet, kinda the same but not silver but it’ll get a milkyish hue to it.<br><br>I have a PINK lure that could compete with the blue jet, that one I might think it’s contrast, not many PINK fish on the surface.<br><br>But… have ya ever seen the picture of a Red Bird in a Very green forest..?<br>It sticks out very well.<br><br>But, when ya see the Exact same pix in Black & White…the bird Disappears …<br>So, it could be the hue in the gray scale of color..?<br><br>Heck… I don’t Know…[shocked]… I just know my Blue jet & my Pink lure are # 1 & 2 by years end…<br>All fish … All Sizes…<br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA</b></font color=red> [cool]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]

Messages In This Thread
What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 05-23-2001, 04:23 AM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 05-31-2001, 02:37 AM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 06-01-2001, 10:24 PM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 06-04-2001, 11:40 PM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 06-24-2001, 06:12 PM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by Capt_Dan_Kauai - 06-25-2001, 06:56 AM
Re: What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by basslegend - 06-24-2001, 02:51 PM
Re: [hharada] What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 01-10-2004, 07:31 AM
Re: [davetclown] What is your favourite lure, jig or bait??? - by MasterJigBuilder - 01-11-2004, 01:40 AM