Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassmaster-ND
Yo Bro, I'm sitting in class today right and being bored out of my mind I came up with a great idea!!! You and I this summer should have a bass tournament against each other. I haven't figured out the lake yet but most likely mccdowell or sweetbriar or fish creek or wherever. Here's the rules: fishing from our float tubes only, limit of 3 bass each (ND regulations) largemouth or smallmouth, set time limit, must keep the bass for verification (I have a digital scale) this wouldn't be a problem cuz I would clean them my girlfriend's grandma loves any fish, no live bait, most combined weight of fish wins, and the most important of all if you catch any crappies you must keep them too!!![sly]. Tell me what you think man!
[signature]
Perhaps a lil' wager. I know i'll end up coughing it up cuz u are the bassmaster and i'm just the struggling crappie fisherman hehe [cool]
[signature]
Oh and also, another rule would be that culling is not allowed, that's also another state law that it's illegal to release any fish that has been put on a stringer. I think it makes it more interesting deciding which ones to keep and which ones not to [mad]. Also no penalization for dead fish since we'd be keeping them. You may lose a few precious ounces if it's dead versus alive but there won't be any penalty for it.
[signature]
Sounds like a plan![cool] We can probably rule out sweetbriar because it is way too big for a float tube (plus I havent fished there in over 2 years[pirate]). McDowell or Fish creek would be a great place to have it. Hell, we could have a couple of tourneys at mcdowell sence its so close.

Haha a tourney for crappies would be fun to have too. Maybe we will finally figure them out[Wink]

thanks for keepin this board alive!!
[signature]
I like the fish creek and mccdowell idea, sweetbriar has just been a thorn in my side (hopefull ynot in my tube [pirate]). Yeah definitely a crappie tourney too!!!! I thinking if we do a crappie tourney it will be a no rule tourney. I'm talking heavy artillery like grenades, dynamite. I hear this stuff works well to catch crappies [cool]. Take her easy bud.
[signature]