Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Anual Ultimate Bigfishtackle.com 16 Species Fishing Contest 2005
Nice striper Chief the bigger ones are just starting to show up in the raritan bay comming out of the hudson now if the weather would hold up I'll be able to get out there and get me one the seas have been rough the last 3 weeks and the striper boats are having a hard time getting out but it is supposed to start settleing down now so I'll be out there had 2 trips cancelled in 2 days this past week due to the weather
[signature]
Caught 5/28/05 on a rootbeer senco, 2 lbs first bass of the season. Gardners Lake CT
[signature]
[size 1]Blue Gill
10 inches
South East Michigan
May 29th 2005 [/size]
[size 1]Wall Of Fame[/size]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[signature]
Rock Bass
11 Inches
South East Michigan
May 29th 2005

[signature]
Largemouth Bass
14.5 Inches
South East Michigan
May 29th 2005
[#bf0000](no score)[/#bf0000]

[signature]
Saltwater
Black Croaker
11 inches
5/20/05
Ventura CA

[inline 6blackcroak11.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater
Yellowfin Croaker
9inches
5/20/05
Ventura CA

[inline 6yellowfin9.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater
Topsmelt
14inches
5/20/05
Ventura CA

[inline 6topsmelt14.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater
Copper Rockfish
14inches
5/22/05
Channel Islands CA
[inline 6copper14.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater
Spanish Mackerel
10 inches
5/27/05
Ventura CA

[inline 6spanmack10.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater
Spotfin Croaker
11 inches
5/27/05
Ventura CA

[inline 6spotfin11.JPG]
[signature]
Saltwater Spiny Dogfish 39 inches 5/27/05 Ventura CA [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/Wall_of_Fame/wall.cgi?do=detail&ID=1553"]Wall of Fame[/url] [inline 6spinydogfish39.JPG] [signature]
[signature]
Saltwater
Canaray Rockfish(Released)
16 inches
5/29/05
Point Mugu CA

[inline 6canary16.JPG]
[signature]
[center][#000000][size 1][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=gdn443;"][#000000]gdn443 [/#000000][/url][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=janfern;"][/url][/size][/#000000][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=10492;][/center] [center] [/center] [center]Wins[/center] [center]Red Bigfishtackle[/center] [center] [/center] [center]with his entry of a 16 inch large mouth bass[/center] [center]for the month of may[/center] [center] [/center] [center]get your entries in for the month of June if you want to get in the running, size doesn't matter[/center]
[signature]
Thanks guys, my white one is getting tatterd. Maybe that's why it's lucky. Can't wait to break in the new one.
[signature]
Way to go. It wasn't till I got mine that enabled me to catch a fish or two.[cool]
[signature]
Congrats on the red hat hope you will be wearing it in July when I come up to Conn to fish with you and tom now tom Has to get an entry into the contest and I need to get out there was supposed to go today but had to cancel due to a stomach bug not good to be out in a boat with a bad stomach sooner or later I'll get a decent day in
[signature]
I'll be wearing it. Bummer on the stomach problem. I'm sure we can get Tom to post some of his fish. Better luck next week on your getting out. Off to VT today for 5-days. Maybe I can post some other fish to the contest.
[signature]
Yay! I finally have a fish to enter! Woohoo! I need to go out and catch more fish. Watch out guys, I have more fishing time on my hands this year.

Fresh Water
Name of the species: Largemouth Bass
Length (weight optional): 18 inches
Date caught: June 3, 2005
City and state caught in: Coon Rapids, MN at Crooked Lake

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=10587;]
[signature]
[Image: jasa_003.jpg?viewimg=1&box=Sent&...;amp;Idx=2]
[signature]