Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Anual Ultimate Bigfishtackle.com 16 Species Fishing Contest 2005
Hey DDR, you are more than welcome to join me anytime that you can make it out this way.[cool]
[signature]
yesterday the Wife and I decided to go to Texas for a long weekend
so I will be hitting the Gulf again then maybe I can get me some more entries since the only thing biting here in Jersey is Fluke 2 weeks ago I went up to Conn. to meet up with GDN443 and TomC we fished in block island sound and up in rhode island and all we caught was fluke go figure we aren't even getting the big summer Blues we usually get this time of year its been a weird season but the fluke are plentiful and fat and goooooooood eating but when I hit the beach in texas watch out I probably won't catch you tuben2 but I will have some more entries and maybe another big fish
[signature]
Best of luck to you partner. I hope you are able to catch a big one. I have a few more to post but I left my camera at my Mom's house. I got a nice 32in Halibut which is kind of like your fluke out there.

If you feel like making a couple of extra hours journey, you can come over to the West coast. I'll be glad to let you fish some of my honey holes in the big salty.[cool]
[signature]
ok,ok here is my entry for saltwater, a 23 in fluke caught in fishers island sound,in conn,weight 5.1 pound
[signature]
Nice fish Tomc, Those Marios are really producing for you. [Smile]
[signature]
[center]This one was a tough one to call, only two people entered a fish for the month of July. tubeN2 and davetclown (me) so I grabbed my two headed coin and called it in the air heads I win and tails you loose. [/center] [center](wouldnt ya know it, the coin landed on its side)[/center] [center] [/center] [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=tubeN2;"][size 2][#000000]tubeN2[size 1] [/size][/#000000][/size][/url][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8572;][/center] [center] [/center] [center]Wins[/center] [center]Red Bigfishtackle[/center] [center][/center] [center]with his entry of a Swell Shark[/center] [center]for the month of July[/center] [center] [/center] [center][/center] [center]get your entries in for the month of June if you want to get in the running, size doesn't matter[/center]
[signature]
How could I be so lucky?? With a two headed coin againt me and still winn?? Come on guys and gals. If you don't enter, you can't win. These are some of the best and most prestigous hats that BFT has ever produced.

They really do help you catch fish. Just look at this one!![cool]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[signature]
Saltwater
Bluefish
28 inches 12 pounds
8/11/05
atlantic ocean New Jersey
on wall of fame
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=11680;]
[signature]
look out guys! i just got a digital camera! you can expect some entrys from me. just thought i would warn you[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
I will beleive it when I see it.[Tongue][Tongue]

good luck and hope to see your enties soon....[cool]

Let me guess, your first entry will be your name sake?

what camera did you end up with, I imagine I will be in the market for a new one soon my self. my little jam cam has done about all it can do. I hate replacing it, it has taken a few thousand photos and has more than paid for itself. but I need sumptin with a little more gumption.

Good luck in your quest, I am hoping to get out a few more times before the end of the season. hope to see you in the heat of it in the end....
[signature]
I'm cheering for you bro. Someone has to take the freshwater section and give it a shot.[cool]
[signature]
for my camera I got a Olympus camedia(thats what it says on the camera anyways) It's a nice camera. Only $161. Its got 3x optical zoom 12x seamless zoom. Has different modes, can take video etc. Takes awesome pictures. Expecially outdoor scenes.[cool]
[signature]
sw,20 inch bluefish,9-3-05 groton ct,long island sound
[signature]
sw.porgie,9-3-05 groton ct,long island sound ,14.5 inches
[signature]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=tomc;"][size 2][#000000]tomc[size 1] [/size][/#000000][/size][/url][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=11645;][/center] [center][/center] [center]Wins[/center] [center]Red Bigfishtackle Hat[/center] [center][/center] [center]with his entry of a 20 inch Blue Fish[/center] [center]for the month of August[/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center]get your entries in for the month of September if you want to get in the running, size doesn't matter[/center]
[signature]
don't let the date fool you , the camera resets itself every time i change the batterys .
here's a 37" king salmon that went 20 lbs. i cought at tippy dam in welston , mi. two weekends ago sunday on a # 20 hook -green worm fly using 8# test line .

i gotta get some more fish entered , you guys are gonna make me fish hard this fall !
[signature]
Saltwater
Snook
34 inch, (weight - guessing 15 lb.)
Holiday, FL
Love's Lures yellow 3/8 oz. jig, tipped with live shrimp.
[inline "snook 34 in 093005.JPG"]
[signature]
[cool] now that's one mean looking fish !!!!
[signature]
[center][/center][center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=snook.hooker;"][size 2][#333366]snook.hooker[size 1] [/size][/#333366][/size][/url][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12508;][/center] [center][/center] [center]Wins[/center] [center]Red Bigfishtackle Hat[/center] [center][/center] [center]with his entry of a 34 inch Snook[/center] [center]for the month of September[/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center]get your entries in for the month of October if you want to get in the running, size doesn't matter[/center]
[signature]
Thanks! I appreciate getting the hat for my 34" snook... (if the guy with the 20" blue was supposed to win, I'll understand...)
[Smile]
snook.hooker
(Paul)
[signature]