Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ultimate lure?
For the fisherman that has everything. http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageSWM316-316A.html
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][#005000][size 3]Hi there gdn443 - appreciate your posts, however would appreciate them more if you would post them on the advertisers board. Would like to keep this type of board open to comments and discussions. I can move this post for you unless you would like to do so yourself.[/size][/#005000][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][#005000][size 3]Thanks for your cooperation.[/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
Sorry Dryrod, no ad was intended. Found this $250.00 lure while ordering some swimbait. I couldn't believe the cost. I wasn't try to sell them. If you feel it should be moved, go ahead.
[signature]
I don't think it's worth 300 hundred bucks, but it's a cool looking lure isn't it? I bet it would be a killer for those huge, record breaking bass. According to the advertisement, that is exclusively what that lure was designed for, big fish. I mostly do saltwater fishing however, so i'm use to buying 50-100 dollar lures and rigs. I just don't see spending that kind of money on a bass lure........ But I know there are some die hards out there that are in search of that record bass, I imagine that lure fits the bill for them quite well.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][#005028][size 3]Hi there gdn443 - sorry that I jumped to a conclusion for I thought that the web site was your own property. Will leave it as is. Thanks for your reply.[/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
I'd pay maybe $25 for the lure... not $250. What are these people thinking?
[signature]
I think if I bought one I'd have to mount it on wall.[Wink] I'd cry if I lost it.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 4]At $30.00 per inch that is a good deal. My car ran me $189.00 per inch and I can't catch any fish with it.[/size][/#008000][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 4][Tongue][/size][/#008000][/font][/center]
[signature]