Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another berry report 3 8 5
my buddy woodpile and i arrived at mud creek at 8 unloaded sleds and headed for the north end hasent seen much snow mobiling let alone fishing looked like we were the only ones to fish that area this year fished about 50 yards of shore in an area where i had accidently through my pole out off down rigger 2 years previos drilled three holes and commenced to fish iced about ten or tweve all in slot none like i turned skippy the lurker into used green paddle bugs tip with mealys no not a half a hole mealy also tried the gulp pearl white jigs when they got agrissve they would really slam it mostly they were just ramming all baits with there noses woodpile asked me how anyone can fish with out a camera becase the bite was so lite you didnt know you had one unless you seen em put it in the yip caught 2 with a foot of leder hanging out of ther face the old eagle claw snelled hooks with the loop in the leader tryed 2 more areas not to much luck bite seems to die at 10 fished till1 road out off mud creek looks like a river at one would not try a wheeler out on the main bay it is geeting preety soft got some pictures will post when wife gets home i dont kow where they are in the computer fish gobbling jig on tv it looks pretty cool going to try and go to willard on fri will post he pic later
[signature]
Thanks for the report, and I think you just set a world record for the longest sentence ever written (LOL).
[signature]
thanks ken but when your typing with two fingers periods are a bonous........ps so is spelling be careful latter in the day if you go its getting soft out on the main body [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks, but not as big of concern to me because; unfortuanately, I don't have a snowmobile, but how soft is soft?
[signature]
Fish from Strawberry[Wink]
[signature]
KENT SEEN WHERE ONE WHEELER HAD TRIED TO GO THROUGH MUD CREEK. LOOKED LIKE HE HAD A HARD TIME.AT 1 SNOW ON TOP WAS GETTING SLUSSY; IF YOU ARE GOING ACROSS,SNOW THAT HAS HAD NO TRAFFIC ON IT YOU WILL OCCCASSIONALY HIT SOME REAL SOFT SPOTS. WHEN IN DOUGHT PUNCH IT.
[signature]
With the extra water on the ice, it looks like a makeshift live well! Thanks for the report and the pics.
[signature]
Please edit your post and remove the check mark in front of the inline, so that we all can enjoy the pictures of your fish.

Thanks,

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=166616;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=166616;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
sorry but i go back to edit post and there is no check in box i think every thing is right let me know thanks
[signature]
Great report and pics. I guess you are SkippyTheLurker's pal Craig that he often talks about. Glad to see that you finally be came a member.
[signature]