Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goin float tubin!!
hey float tubers me and my freind are goin float tubin this week it is sunday night now we are leavin on wednesday we are goin to a reservior in my grandmas area in eastern washington. I cant bring a cam with me but ill take pictures when i get back of what works. ill keep you posted n good luck!!
[signature]
Good luck on your trip. Please feel free to tell us how you did.

What kind of float tube do you have???[cool]
[signature]
Wher you going in Eastern Wash.? I used to live in Cusick, just north of Newport. There are alot of good small lakes up ther not mention the river. I spend one summer as a campgound host at Browns lake. A fly fishing only lake. One of the best summers I've ever had. Al
[signature]
I have a caddis float tube and another 1 but not quite sure what brand but it was exspensive so it is good i would think
[signature]
That sounds good. I have a couple different tubes also. On of them is a Caddis. They are good tubes.

Please be sure to get us some pictures. If you don't have a camera, you can get on of those disposeable ones and have them develpe the pics onto a CD. That will help as far as getting them posted here.[cool]

Good luck on your trip.
[signature]
alright im leavin tomorrow so ill try the putiin them on the CD thing my freind is goin to bring his camera phone so ill email myself on it n try to post them
[signature]