Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Willard Wiper Wacker:
I found a new lure at Angler's Inn on Friday, it's called a Willard Wiper Wacker. I bought one and thought that I would try it out, once in the water the lure doesn't move much. No radical flutter but it does slowly rool from side to side. ftr reading Tubedudes last post I'm thinking that slow action might be the way to go now.

When I was out on Willard Friday afternoon, with Old Coot I saw the same guy in the canoe with the electric trolling motor. They were out there again on Saturday the same guys and their sons, they had caught 5 more Wipersin the early afternoon. Using the same rigs White Sassy Shad and a jig head vertical jigging just outside the South Marina towards the east side.

Well I'm not done yet, I'm still going to keep on trying AFDan
[signature]
Is that seriously the name of the lure, or is that just what the guys at anglers are calling it? I would be very interested in supporting a local made lure that catches fish. I would have to track down the lure maker and get him on our site.
Hi Predator, yes that really is the name of the lure, I don't know if it is something that Anglers Inn made or if it is local made. I will talk to them tommorrow to find out who makes it, and then I'll post it. It's all white with a small prism patch on the sides long and slim. Reminds me of a Swedish Pimple. AFDan
[signature]