Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chatfield
Iwould like to fish Chatfield on Sunday. How's the walleye fishing?
[signature]
Well I tried to get out but I ended up working on the boat and trying to get all the paperwork in order to register my boat and trailer in Colorado. ( Done ,but I have to wait 4 weeks for the registration?????? what is up with that!!!!)

I am a recent transplant from Utah and am looking to make an impact on the biological inbalance of fish vs fisherman. In Utah I fished whatever species was hottest. I love to fish for walleye, they make me think.

I hope that we can make this an "active forum" .I am sure that with all this water to fish in this state that people will be willing to share information. I am no "Tube Dude" (The king of all forums), but hopefully can share some info.

Let's kick this spring off with some reports.[Wink]
[signature]
Hey UP-

Nice to have you here. Did you get a temporary registration for your boat??

It's that time of year that things are starting to perk up! Although this weekend doesn't look too great.
[signature]
I printed the form on line and mailed it to the Colorado State Parks office. I thought that is what you had to do for the first time registering. I still had to register my trailer and got that done. Any Ideas?
[signature]
I've never tried to register online, so I'm not 100% sure. If you're doing an online renewal there is a way to print a temporary permit. You can also register a boat at the parks office on So. Santa Fe at C-470. When you do the registration there they give you a temporary 30 day registration. Since you've already mailed the form, you may jusat have to wait, but it might be worth a call to the state parks office.
[signature]
I will have to go there even if I have to pay another 25 bucks.
[signature]
This is kinda late,but you just print the temporary on-line.I do it all the time!
[signature]
Thanks Skayer ,but they did not have a method for doing a boat that has never been registered in Colorado online. I just went to the Chatfield office.
[signature]