Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: Donate trailer to a D.I.Y. river cleanup club!
[size 1] [/size] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][black][size 4][size 3]A[/size]A[/size][size 5]R[/size][size 6]R[/size][size 7]RG[/size][size 6]G[/size][size 5]H[/size] [size 7][size 5]![/size][size 6]![/size]![/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][black]Hello mateys,[/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff0000]who we are:[/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]we are a small club (grown to around 20) consisting of sportsman,snowboarders,river rats, and punk rockers.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff0000]Agenda:[/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]We have an annual cleanup of the bear river. We travel to one of the 3 states that compose the bear river watershed each year. We use the help of fish and game to transport the trash to the land fill.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff0000]acomplishments:[/#ff0000] [/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]our river cleanups have cleaned up sportsman access' in three states (SE idaho,SW wyo,N Ut.) for a combined gross wieght of around [/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][black]4 tons!![/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff0000]goals:[/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]we have been unsuccesful with, and will keep trying to, [black]expand [/black]our efforts to include plantings and fencing of cattle, and other river conservation techniques.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]the politics associated with private property are a huge consideration that I am trying to research more on.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff0000]sponsors:[/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]we have received limited cash donations from a local company each year.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]Thanks to:[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]MADDOX RANCH HOUSE[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][#0000ff]Wish list:[/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]as mentioned before we are a D.I.Y. club and are always looking for a windfall in our favor: [#ff0000]We need a trailer!![/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]I have been searching (to no avail)for a reasonably priced two horse transport trailer.....we will restore it, fit it with canoe racks, and paint it with our logo. this will serve as a bilboard for us while we are out on action! also this would enable us to be more efficient and skip the planning and effort needed to get the fish and game help to our sites.[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]anyone with info on conservation group stuff; how to get trees, ect. also anyone with a good lead on the trailer I spoke of please post[/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"][/font][/center] [center][font "Viner Hand ITC"]If you would like to be involved or have any info to share that could help our cause, we would be [black][size 4]stoked[/size][/black] to here from you!!![/font][/center]
[signature]