Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This could prove usefull
Some usefull info for the next time you head out fishing, [url "http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste_city.asp?state=UT"]http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste_city.asp?state=UT[/url] [signature]
[signature]
very. Thank you.
[signature]
This could be quite useful!, Thanks
[signature]
Maybe people shouldn't speed and then it would be a problem. Also, when people are caught speeding what right do they have to complain. They know the law so why are people complaining about speed traps? We already have enough lawyers tying the hands of our law enforcement. Why do we need more good citizens whining about little things and making it harder for police to do their jobs. These are the same people that break the law and can't understand why they get in trouble.

Good job Highway Patrol and whoever else is risking their lives to make the world a safer place for all the cry babies.
[signature]
Now who's too thin skinned?
[signature]
I agree if you don't speed you don't get cot.
[signature]
Too thin skinned??? Tell that to all the innocent people who suffer because everyone complains and won't let cops do their jobs. When you know more then tell me about thin skinned.
[signature]
You can always tell any opinionated person, you just can't tell them very much. So, why should I even try.
[signature]
Comes down to this. If I choose to speed & get busted that's my tough beans. I do get a little rankled when I see John Law out there playing HA HA GOTCHA. At the same time, I remember some of the awful scenes I've happened on on the highways & too many of them attributable to speed.

Let's quit harping & get along, obey the laws, fish & have a good time.
[signature]
Hey thats good to know where the speed traps are!
[signature]
I'm probably just getting old, but I really don't "speed". I go slightly over the speed limit, but that's about it. I tend to rationalize things, and I figure that if I speed, I'll probably get pulled over, and lose 30 minutes or so anyways, and get a hefty fine, and possibly have my insurance rates go up.

I just got back from a trip to Colorado, and I never went over 80, and I was passing most people.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I try hard not to speed but sometimes it just creeps up on ya.
[signature]
This is an interesting site. From my experience I have found that if you do get pulled over by the locals, Treating them like you would want to be treated really goes a long way! If you treat them like #$%@# then you will always be told "press hard sir, There are five copies". However alot of times, not always, A little sense of humor will get you a warning and your back on your way.

However what usually will always save you from getting that ticket is leave five to ten minutes earlier and that will keep you from speeding and having your fishing trip or whatever cost you for the ticket. Its not what the ticket costs that bites so hard, Its the insurance premium that goes up that REALLY bites.

Just a few tidbits to keep in mind. However just slowing down is the best thing to do. Have a safe one.
[signature]