Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still slow
still slow fishing here the weather is not cooperating we had more snow today which will probably cool the water down again the good news is the party boats are starting to come outof dry dock and get back in the water and get ready for the season I just hope that the fish are told to start biting soon the way things are going the winter flounder season may be over before it starts all the places that are usually good at the begining of the season are not producing any bites its a fitting end to our unlimited daily bag limit next year it drops to 12 flounder lets hope things improve I hope to give it a shot monday or tuesday if the weather is good
[signature]
CT we have a 12" min. { makes sense, seeing as anything less has no meat.] and a grand total of 8 fish per angler. They may change it to 12 1/2" this year. With the draggers up here ruining the ell grass beds the grand old days are gone. I don't even bother going for them anymore. Our season is year round, but who cares if theres nothing out there. GOOD LUCK[Smile]
[signature]