Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Hunt
Well Bearclaw has convinced my to go deer hunting this year. this will be my first hunt. i went elk hunting about 8yrs ago with the inlaws but didnt have a tag just brushed and had a bad experiance so i havent had the desire to hunt. but bearclaw has promised me a good time.
[signature]
I hated hearing that your 1st big game hunting experience was a negative one[unsure]. Even if you didn't have a tag, who you hunt with makes a big difference in how you perceive the experience. I gaurantee you'll have a good time when we head out. My only hope is that your feelings about this great sport will change and you'll be addicted for life. I know I am..[cool]
[signature]
I hope you enjoy your second trip out. I enjoy hunting and am very addicted to upland and waterfowl. One thing bearclaw said is that a lot of your experience is whith the company. All of my trips have been alot of fun and I have never shot a buck, personally I like to eat the doe's and cow's over the buck's and bull's. But I have never had a bad time out, sleet, snow, freezing, melting; never had a better time in my life.
[signature]
That's great! Congrats on trying again. I will also be taking out a first time big game hunter with me this year. I have convinced a friend of mine at work to get a deer tag and go out with my father and I. We'll be in the Northeast region.

Good luck to you! You should have a great time! It's just like fishing, you get to get out in nature and even if you don't get anything or even see any deer it's still a great experience, of course made even better when you get that buck!
[signature]
im going to put in for a doe tag.
[signature]
I'm thinkin' you got a pretty good guide there with the Bearclaw.
Enjoy and "pick-a-spot"
Frank
[signature]
You're too kind Frank. I hope to share the field with you someday[cool].
[signature]
Anytime, amigo.
I'll be workin the South Slope this year for deer and elk.
Got another point for bearSad
Helpin a buddy with turkey beginning next weekend and I'm holdin my breath for the drawWink
Frank
[signature]