Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quonnipaug report from Bobct
One lost fish. No other hits. About 5 other boats on Q and a hand full of shore fishermen. No fish caught that I saw. A pair of older gents fishing the beach said that one of them pulled out a 4 1/2 lb brown yesterday on the beach.
Mine: Had a good strike, fought it for about a minute. Never saw it and snapped the line. Saved dodger and diver but lost a silver lure. Was fun anyway.
[signature]
[Wink] Why did you put the frown on your post? Must have been that I was fishing and you were at #$%@!! I had a great day and no one bothered me. Had to cancel a cleaning at the dentist today for Wed @ 3:00. Told them that I had an important meeting to attend. They reschedule for the following Wed @11:00 and asked if that was OK. I said that it depends on the weather, I mean meetings that I might have to attend to. Bob
[signature]
Wed. looks like the pick of the week. We'll have to see where to go on Sat. NO RAIN FORECASTED. Don't think the river will be an option this weekend.
[signature]
[cool]I'll let you know where we think we should go after "I" go fishing on Wednesday afternoon.[Smile] Want to see what the water temps are and what is HAPPEN' Get your boots ready because we are going some where.[blush] I need some more color, last weeks is fading already.
[signature]