Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Ice Anglers
Hi there,

The icefishing up in the Eastern Sierra Nevadas is going great according to some web reports. I guess the main problem is getting to some of the isolated lakes without dying! Just ask the Donner Party! heh heh heh Heard reports that fishing is great.

Seriously...... is there an icefishing voice for central/southern California on this very, very active board (during the season)?

JapanRon
[signature]
I havent heard of anyone yet,

I do know there is some good ice fishing to be done in the higher elivations of eastern central cal. up to washington. mostly trout from what I hear.[Wink]
[signature]
Hey there davetclown and flagmanonice,

If you don't mind, I'll dig up some info to post to see if there's a yet unknown group of Eastern Sierra Nevada anglers out there that might find our boards interesting.

TubeN2 does the Sierra regions' report on the California board so we'll put our heads together.

I kinda like the idea of being in an portable ice shack, with the steaks cookin', wet-bar (limitless supply of ice), satallite dish and big screen TV.

JapanRon
[signature]
I was wondering about ice fishing out west also. Arizona is calling me to move there. But I'm not sure. If I do head west, I'll need to find some ice fishing!
[signature]