Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Day
Earth Day

I invite you to celebrate Earth Day with me on Friday, April 22nd. All you need to do is one small act* for the environment right in your hometown. It could be something as simple as turning off the lights when leaving a room...recycling old newspapers and magazines...planting a tree to clean the air...or putting up a bird house. (quote Steven Seagal)

Please be kind to your fishing environment. help promote this day on your chat boards in your homes and in your neighborhoods and yes on your fishing waters....

you dont have to do it on this day just so long as it is done between now and then will make a diffreance.

I decided to clean the road side from my home to one mile north as my earth day project, I cleaned one quarter mile of county road side today, I only have 3/4 of a mile to go between now and then.... (total bags picked up, 50 grocery bags, total weight picked up 300 pounds of fast food water bottles cans and stuff you wouldnt think would ever bow out the window of any kind of vehicle....

I am not proud, just tired, Oh My Achein Back..[cool]

please selabrate Earth Day with your family....
[signature]